Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Market dipped so fast my portfolio didn’t even have time to dip with it :mjlol:

it caught up tho :mjcry:

it’s already Q4 :unimpressed:
I hoped it would be before :yeshrug: this timing is kinda inconvenient for another play and Web3 projects
ETH long term at the moment is heavily dependent on layer-2 solutions.

Solana has more active wallets than ETH despite ETH having much more volume.
Loopring will deliver the Layer 2 solution and they'll launch their project in a few weeks. Vitalik even plugs their L2 solutions.

Assuming the rumors are true, loopring will partner with gamestop for their L2 nft marketplace that will steal opensea's marketshare by virtue of name recognition and reduction of gas fees alone + grandfather in millions of gamestop powerup rewards members.

Its over for the "eth killers"
What about CRO’s long term potential? crypto.com has been making a lot of moves lately
Never looked into it much but it seems like Binance coin with better marketing.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What happened to my Solana ??

t62.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Evergrande? They still letting the Chinese run shyt?

Biden has a cold? People selling their coins to buy him some cough medicine? :dahell:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
wH8UvPGV

Good hold on that 1.8-1.9 support.

That's the weekly chart but this daily one in more interested in for the short term. Still good to look at weekly since I'm a long term holder.

7JtO7pEc

The RSI right above 30 and they last time it dipped below it was March 2020 during the big crash and look how it bounced right back. Even again earlier this year it touched it but came back up. Something gonna happen that'll get it bounced back off that 30 line. Plenty of money to be made and moving around in the market for it to go down a lot. Ain't shyt new that we haven't seen before. People still buying and selling, issues with covid, China, expiring options, all of that. Same shyt we deal with from before. Nothing should be a surprise. Plenty of money out there in the world. We bound to see something crazy soon that'll get us all incredible gains.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
These scammers are getting real persistent. I keep being sent phishing emails so they can access my crypto wallets and fake Coinbase verification codes every day on my phone
:gucci:

That coinbase shyt happened to me today they locked me out again...:beli: so now i gotta get them to turn it on again...

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Can't buy the native CRO token because the Crypto.com app is still fukking up:upsetfavre:

Edit- nevermind, updated the app and bought the dip:blessed:

Last edited: