1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

CleanFaroffDormouse-size_restricted.gif

it's time my friends:mjlit::wow:

might not be legit…can’t find anything concrete and found a tweet from one dude who apologized and took his tweet down saying it was fake…hope I’m wrong tho

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Smart money I follow believe we are about to see a correction throughout the market which will allow better entries. The cycle isn’t done..but they believe short term we are looking at a correction before seeing new highs. Playing devils advocate to what I mentioned, some smart money believe this will NOT happen.

I’m only really mentioning this because across the board folks think we are going to the moon and beyond after this ETF. Now, I would ABSOLUTELY love that but this very well could trigger a “buy the rumor, sell the news” event and from my experience the game is never that easy.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

what was the suspected “breach”….did they go into detail/is that something you can share?

but these things seems arbitrary at times…I’ve heard of folks having the same issue with CB and gemini back in the day with no provocation for it…fukked up smh

Daps
what was the suspected “breach”….did they go into detail/is that something you can share?

but these things seems arbitrary at times…I’ve heard of folks having the same issue with CB and gemini back in the day with no provocation for it…fukked up smh

I have no idea, they responded to my question with a generic answer. The only thing I’ve ever done on crypto.com was purchase RSR
:skip:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Yeah it's crazy. They starting to shut down people's accounts across the entire country. Yellen said she wants crypto eliminated from the US and they're starting to randomly remove coins from proles accounts to get them down to zero so the account can be closed and they would be forced to pay taxes on them. It's everywhere. CB, Binance, RH, webull, etoro, all over. Goal is to not have a single crypto in circulation in the US. It's either buy that bitcoin etf or nothing at all.