1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Yall think Saitama can realistically drop two zeros?

yes, in time I think it's definitely possible but it's about adjusting our expectations. Like what's your time frame? Some people want 2 zeros by end of year/2 months. I would LOVE that but I don't know. It is picking up steam so I cant say its not possible. We do have those 2% burns which should help) Now if you were to say in the next six months?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What are the chances of dropping 2 zeros and what do you think the timeline is? :lupe: if it can drop 3 zeros :ohlawd:

I think after the saitamask release it will crack a zero...:ld: and if we get an eoy bullrun we might crack another one...:mjlit: but that's just my prediction I could be wrong...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Good week for Hoge. I expect another good one this week. Get back over the Friday peak and then start moving up towards that ATH.

Hopefully Feg bounces back some too. Had a good week but dropped back down some.

Hoping Aidi does something and keeps going up this week.

Goals for Saitama are 80k holders minimum and passing 2500 price.

Hopefully that btc etf raises the total market cap and it reaches 2.75T. It just had the highest weekly close earlier so this coming week gonna be even better.

Daps
Good week for Hoge. I expect another good one this week. Get back over the Friday peak and then start moving up towards that ATH.

Hopefully Feg bounces back some too. Had a good week but dropped back down some.

Hopefully that btc etf raises the total market cap and it reaches 2.75T. It just had the highest weekly close earlier so this coming week gonna be even better.

:blessed: Aye you AiDi gang too?

:wow: AiDi gonna bring us home breh. I feel it.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

With the bolded you and @papa surf always come in with the TA and keep things measured/reasonable, so we can be even keeled/level headed with our projections.

Then my boy @ORDER_66 comes through and crushes the building with something like "why not 90K? :mjgrin:

and then passes the brehs the hopium:russ::mjlol: killer part most of the time the numbers ALMOST always come somewhere in-between which always get me excited.

Just passed 76k by the way, so that's 3K on the day.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I do? :leon:

I might come in and co-sign something if I agree but my TA skills are very rudimentary lol
:russ: I just mean when folks are looking up original Ferrari and lambo colors you normally come through and :whoa: and bring reason to the table, making sure everyone knows what it would take to get that level. (MC, prior cycles that might show trends/patterns)