1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
No, please use coinbase to buy your crypto, but get it off there asap. For those that like to buy and flip coins week to week or month to month, doing so on Coinbase can be very costly.

But definitely when its time to cash out, load to CB and sell.

So once your are ready to transfer/cash out that amount to an account, transfer the cash to a different platform/wallet?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Does someone own the rights to where you live? Im sure you can leave if you really wanted to. But oh well, not every can get these millions.

Just curious how are you trading crypto with all the regualtions up there?

I'm trying to get this paper so I can leave! :heh:

The crypto regulations up here has been a bytch...:scust: when binance kicked us off it was some bullshyt at least Coinbase was gonna honor my payouts and whatever since I've been with them for a long time. I've used wallets and it's been ok. Except Coinbase shut down payment for suspicious activity ON THEIR END...:heh: which I had straightened out

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm trying to get this paper so I can leave! :heh:

The crypto regulations up here has been a bytch...:scust: when binance kicked us off it was some bullshyt at least Coinbase was gonna honor my payouts and whatever since I've been with them for a long time. I've used wallets and it's been ok. Except Coinbase shut down payment for suspicious activity ON THEIR END...:heh: which I had straightened out

These coins hit big and you can prolly buy the entire state and make your own crypto laws.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
These coins hit big and you can prolly buy the entire state and make your own crypto laws.

Man I don't feel like bribing no politicians...:heh: besides old heads and the financial elite are the ones that forced legislation to make crypto hard to get here in NYC. Old money on wall street was just making up bullshyt because they couldn't control it. Little hit pieces talking about we all criminals laundering money and terrorists...:beli: I'm a get my check and bounce...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Saitama with the new ATH and 73K holders (2K new holders on the day)

clap-clapping.gif