1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m not gonna front I bought some coin out of here when brehs mentioned it and immediately lost money so I’ve been avoiding this thread and focusing mainly on SHIB. Seeing this “Nu” coin or nucypher or whatever move like this is disturbing

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I’m not gonna front I bought some coin out of here when brehs mentioned it and immediately lost money so I’ve been avoiding this thread and focusing mainly on SHIB. Seeing this “Nu” coin or nucypher or whatever move like this is disturbing
:gucci::snoop:

Not every coin is gonna be a winner but you can't give up that easily. shyt can pop off at any time. Some will be winners, some will flop. But you always gotta be on the lookout for new potential plays. Shib has had two big runs with lots of time in between that had other coins running. Don't get discouraged from your losses cuz all it takes is one winner to get you back in the right direction.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:mjlol:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:gucci::snoop:

Not every coin is gonna be a winner but you can't give up that easily. shyt can pop off at any time. Some will be winners, some will flop. But you always gotta be on the lookout for new potential plays. Shib has had two big runs with lots of time in between that had other coins running. Don't get discouraged from your losses cuz all it takes is one winner to get you back in the right direction.
:mjcry:

What an L :snoop: