1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since we on the topic of dog coins this could be a nice long term play "find shibby" shyts only at 400k cap due to relaunching. v1 went to 18m but had issues with marketing wallet so it flopped now its on a relaunch.

New utility not seen in any of these dog coins yet, an app for helping to find lost pets, branded snacks, kinda like a whole pet eco system type of thing gonna have games as well.
My bags are loaded just in case it takes off pretty low risk at this marketcap and the room for gains way bigger than all these other dog meme coins way above a 100 million marketcaps.
They just need to step up their damn marketing which is lacking but a chance to get in cheap until they do :francis:

Preview of the app
https://www.tiktok.com/@nick.justdo...r_device=pc&sender_web_id=7008489125549409797

Last edited:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps

I’d be sick.. 6k would be worth 10mil rn

:noah: im just thinking about how right now i could drop 6k on shib and not be affected (financially) at all if i lost it..problem is i've never been a gambler and hate to lose bread BUT DAMN..the possiblity of making 10 mil or even 1 mil off of it :lupe:

and im REALLY not trying to be working til im 60+ either :lupe:

this shyt is fukkin with my heart :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
And when 2.0 reaches, you guys think price is gonna plummet? As in everybody that receives their staked tokens back gonna sell?
There's a possibility but could also leave the coins there getting more rewards. Depends on how the market doing and if lot of people need to take profit for fiat. Might be more staking opportunities then for higher rewards too.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
An electric vehicle that mines bitcoin plus crypto billionaires rising in Forbes rankings | Financial Post
Nebula - DAYMAK AVVENIRE
Daymak, the world’s top light-electric-vehicle producer, is planning to launch an LEV that will be able to mine crypto while parked, plugged in or charging wirelessly.

The Spiritus will be a three-wheeled all-electric designed to carry two adult daily commuters. The base model Spiritus Deluxe has a top speed of more than 136 km/h and a range of 289 km. The upgraded sport model Spiritus Ultimate has a top speed of over 209 km/h and a range of 482 km. Their suggested retail prices are $19,995 and $149,000 respectively. So far, there have been 25,000 deposits and distribution orders for the Spiritus, the company said in a release.

The crypto mining itself will be done through a UI right into the dashboard, billed as “the world’s first comprehensive cryptocurrency suite for EVs.” Spiritus cars will also include the Nebula Wallet crypto app for managing your tokens. Supported currencies include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Doge and others.

:francis: y'all need to not sleep on this project bruhs...

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:pachaha: nah they definitely gonna buy in

bro talking about “wondering if I should drop 6k the possibility of being a millionaire fukking with my head”

Shib went up 400%

Now y’all wanna fomo the literally top when it became a top 15 MC coin but wasn’t buying the bottom? Lol ok

:mjlol:

folks never learn.. wanna take risks with less upside at tops than at bottoms with more upside

I don’t fukk with meme coins like that no more but people who missed the Shib run just move on to Elon or Floki

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
bro talking about “wondering if I should drop 6k the possibility of being a millionaire fukking with my head”

Shib went up 400%

Now y’all wanna fomo the literally top when it became a top 15 MC coin but wasn’t buying the bottom? Lol ok

:mjlol:

folks never learn.. wanna take risks with less upside at tops than at bottoms with more upside

I don’t fukk with meme coins like that no more but people who missed the Shib run just move on to Elon or Floki

i know but its their money to burn....:manny::pachaha:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Newer to TA, but the next couple hours look pretty critical. I had us hitting $0.000034 based on the trend line over thhe last few days. Need to see if it can bounce off that $0.000029 mark. A lot of volume driving it near that mark.

tNSZVSniFFaa.png