1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ima be honest w/ yall...I still dont know if this is a shytcoin or not, so I'm trading on comps and momentum. I do think this has a lot more to run, but we should temper expectations of knocking out multiple more 0's.

At its peak, Dogecoin market cap (price * coins in circulation) was around $82B. Shib's is around $33B implying that a price of ~$0.00008 / coin would have it matching the peak excitement/valuation for Dogecoin. Ethereum's market cap (I think there's no way it's getting there) is ~$414B right now which would be ~$0.0004.

Long story short, 3x'ing from here would very much be a success story. I've taken my principal out and I'm letting the rest ride til the Robinhood listing. Know your comps and have a strategy brehs.

Damn, Didn’t think of it in this way. I was thinking in terms of .005 to hit my goals :sadcam:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I was that way before i got into my current field. Now i take 2 months off every year, January and December plus the 2 weeks vacation time they give us and 2 weeks sick time, If i can retire I’ll find plenty of shyt to do. Especially if i can live off investment interest. :myman:
no doubt, early in life men are taught to be singularly focused and be on your purpose with wisdom/age we expand our thinking and see the full field more clearly

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ima be honest w/ yall...I still dont know if this is a shytcoin or not, so I'm trading on comps and momentum. I do think this has a lot more to run, but we should temper expectations of knocking out multiple more 0's.

At its peak, Dogecoin market cap (price * coins in circulation) was around $82B. Shib's is around $33B implying that a price of ~$0.00008 / coin would have it matching the peak excitement/valuation for Dogecoin. Ethereum's market cap (I think there's no way it's getting there) is ~$414B right now which would be ~$0.0004.

Long story short, 3x'ing from here would very much be a success story. I've taken my principal out and I'm letting the rest ride til the Robinhood listing. Know your comps and have a strategy brehs.

SHIB is currently at $12B on CMC and $15B on coingecko as it nears ATH…it’s possible it might have been $33B at its height if that’s what you’re referring to but that was before the token burn

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

If they keep developing their ecosystem they should be fine, the only issue is if they can compete for the up coming future. Only so many dexes and swap coins n shyt gonna have a lot of people using them. Personally I think Shiba can remain a top 100 coin but most people just think of the price of shin and the kind of people I'm seeing invest in it aren't even gonna fukk with Shibaswap cause they're not that invested in crypto. They need legit adoption more than people trying to ride the wave and pump and dump.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SHIB is currently at $12B on CMC and $15B on coingecko as it nears ATH…it’s possible it might have been $33B at its height if that’s what you’re referring to but that was before the token burn

Good call, you're right. $33B is fully diluted and I'm not tapped in enough to this coin to know what that means. Did they declare a coin cap? Either way, 6x would be a resounding success but it's hard to imagine it beating the excitement Dogecoin had. Especially when you factor in people paper-handing to buy Xmas gifts.

Also doge and shib prove white people's obsession with dogs is on another level and I wouldn't be surprised if they made beastiality legal

Goddamit you're right :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
$33B is fully diluted and I'm not tapped in enough to this coin to know what that means.

the diluted MC takes the total supply (circulating + locked tokens) into consideration…the regular MC is based on just the circulating supply…in DOGE’s case they’re the same…in SHIB’s case they vary greatly…the regular MC is what should be taken into consideration tho since that factors in the tokens that can be bought/sold

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been thinking about this too.

The older I get, the more I realize that all the time in the world really doesn't matter if you don't fill it with shyt to do or with a purpose.

I have to be working towards or progressing in something to feel at my best.
Yea it's fun for about the first month or two. I lost over 20 pounds since I stopped working and currently in the best shape of my life. Most people your age will have work during the week so they won't be able to hang out until they get off. It has been an adjustment but I am happy I have time to do things for people that don't have much time. My homie is starting a business so I have been able to help him get started while he is still working a day job.

I think the hardest part of coming up quickly is explaining it to your family without having them put their hand out. I lowkey just told my family I work with cryptocurrency, they don't know what the hell that means, I don't flash money or live a flashy lifestyle. Get your money breh's and just stay lowkey.