Reppin
NULL
Social media should go down more often, less talk more money
full

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no way in hell I can co-sign that but at the same time I can’t doubt you either cuz I never thought SHIB would be where it’s at right now especially being listed on the likes of coinbase, webull and robinhood (once they stop dikking around)…being available on those platforms will be huge if/when this EOY bull run really takes off…just in general, this could be the biggest bull run we’ve seen in crypto IF history repeats itself

So in other words you are saying....Lambo Soon?

:lolbron:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

dude pump-faked hard with the top 10 exchange tweets…said he was gonna drop the exchange the next day then let a whole week pass before copping pleas about the project being bigger than exchange listings and that shouldn’t be the focus which is cool if he wasn’t the one hyping up it up…he was tweeting fly last night again too and again nothing today

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
dude pump-faked hard with the top 10 exchange tweets…said he was gonna drop the exchange the next day then let a whole week pass before copping pleas about the project being bigger than exchange listings and that shouldn’t be the focus which is cool if he wasn’t the one hyping up it up…he was tweeting fly last night again too and again nothing the next day

Yeah he needs to show and prove, enough talk :francis:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Probably already posted but ya'll see Akon sold all of his BTC for XLM?

:patrice:
XLM is a use heavy and transactional currency. People buy it to convert to other projects and move it between exchanges for the low fees and speed. It hit 80 cents this year, so maybe he's going all in now before the next bull run seeing that it could 3X or more where BTC is called to be over 100K

:yeshrug:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Most alts down today lol my Shib daily PNL is up over 40%

the fukk yall even talking bout on the last page ? “Coinbase listing came and went.. it pumped then went to shyt” :mjlol:

it pumped super hard on listing then had a retrace, new support + and broke out

:mjlol:

That’s how price movement & maturation works.. Shib chart looks great.. :gucci:

Shib is def gonna pass it’s ATH

Last edited: