:win: still early guys

this was at .21

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Cats forget there were a ton of people who got in at the height around ATH when Musk was on SNL.

Still over 77% down from ATH. Many are fed up in disappointment and looking to just dump their bags as soon as they can break even. I don't think any type of listing RH or not is going to be able to do much with that amount of constant sell pressure

Look at the almighty coinbase listing that came and went
Buy a shytcoin at its all time high brehs..

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I like how consistent the price.of hydra has been around these times, hasn't dropped below 18$ since the previous big dip. Although I am wondering how they'll get more volume. But I like their dex and they have the erc20 convertor up and running they just need some better marketing and to get some partnerships with other too projects and I can see it getting back to it's ath this year. But I hope it doesn't have unnecessary pumps cause people get it confused with hydra on cardano

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
^^^

RH listing might be happening soon…nice little run tho…I just want it to hit ATH before RSR take off :wow:

2 more zeroes fam :wow: who knows it's possible im optimistic, shyt if it hits a penny that's great. I have a dream this is gonna replicate dogecoins rise where it hits .50-.70cents, numbers be damned dont tell me the fukking odds idgaf!!!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2 more zeroes fam :wow: who knows it's possible im optimistic, shyt if it hits a penny that's great. I have a dream this is gonna replicate dogecoins rise where it hits .50-.70cents, numbers be damned dont tell me the fukking odds idgaf!!!

no way in hell I can co-sign that but at the same time I can’t doubt you either cuz I never thought SHIB would be where it’s at right now especially being listed on the likes of coinbase, webull and robinhood (once they stop dikking around)…being available on those platforms will be huge if/when this EOY bull run really takes off…just in general, this could be the biggest bull run we’ve seen in crypto IF history repeats itself

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
no way in hell I can co-sign that but at the same time I can’t doubt you either cuz I never thought SHIB would be where it’s at right now especially being listed on the likes of coinbase, webull and robinhood once they stop dikking around…being available on those platforms will be huge if/when this EOY bull run really takes off

Yeah im not saying now, im saying in TIME it will do the same thing...:pachaha: people think it's gonna be this year, nah breh... im thinking long term. :mjlol: :myman: