1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That opul KuCoin fiasco you mentioned the other day was crazy. Some people mad cause they couldn’t move their tokens and others mad cause they bought at $3.
Yeah, I peeped that too.

I know that price will drop on KuCoin because of that, but this is another way to get some through staking. I already accumulating YLDY from staking ALGO, so it's not costing me anything to get in on this project that I still think has potential.

But you are right, them the people who bought it on KuCoin got rekt
:deadmanny:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Please do not use Tether brehs... Use another stablecoin if you absolutely must, but do NOT use Tether. USD is the safest; but you aren't going to get any interest on it. You trade interest for security. But if you have to have that % then at least use another stablecoin that's not Tether.

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got a question for you crypto experts, as I genuinely don’t know the answer to this.

When does a crypto trade become a taxable event? Is it as soon as you sell, even if you put it into a stablecoin? Or is it when you withdraw to USD/fiat currency?

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Got a question for you crypto experts, as I genuinely don’t know the answer to this.

When does a crypto trade become a taxable event? Is it as soon as you sell, even if you put it into a stablecoin? Or is it when you withdraw to USD/fiat currency?

every single trade/sell is a taxable event

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
If you're in it for the long run or aren't a trader (I'm not a trader), then staking is not a bad option. I'm very confident in the project that I stake in (although anything can happen), and I've earned about $52,480 at current price levels since January. So, over the course of a year, that's about $70,000, even after the coin I'm in being about 40-50% of it's peak in May.:yeshrug:.

I have a good chunk of change in the market, so those numbers might not be typical returns, but earning a couple thousand in a year is very doable.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
If you're in it for the long run or aren't a trader (I'm not a trader), then staking is not a bad option. I'm very confident in the project that I stake in (although anything can happen), and I've earned about $52,480 at current price levels since January. So, over the course of a year, that's about $70,000, even after the coin I'm in being about 40-50% of it's peak in May.:yeshrug:.

I have a good chunk of change in the market, so those numbers might not be typical returns, but earning a couple thousand in a year is very doable.

you not gonna say what project this is? lol