1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Where did y’all get ecomi from?
I have a guide somewhere in here. Buy xlm on coinbase since its cheap to transfer, send to bitforex, swap for usdc, swap for omi.

Got some xlm in that account also that I never swapped. Gonna just let it be. Prolly check that account once in a blue moon cuz its only those 2 coins in there and at like $650 since I checked today, not worth constantly keeping an eye on until it 10x atleast. Hopefully OMI reaches more exchanges soon.

Daps
I have a guide somewhere in here. Buy xlm on coinbase since its cheap to transfer, send to bitforex, swap for usdc, swap for omi.

Got some xlm in that account also that I never swapped. Gonna just let it be. Prolly check that account once in a blue moon cuz its only those 2 coins in there and at like $650 since I checked today, not worth constantly keeping an eye on until it 10x atleast. Hopefully OMI reaches more exchanges soon.

Is Bitforex better than gate.io?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

it’s insanely popular and has literally been up there in popularity with BTC, ETH and DOGE these last few months…I was late to the show but became sold on it once coinbase expressed interest in it a few months back…only regret is not jumping on it earlier but I didn’t have confidence in it at that point…cost me a lot more to get the type of bag I wanted but a 10x which it will easily do in a bull run will justify it :wow:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
it’s insanely popular and has literally been up there in popularity with BTC, ETH and DOGE these last few months…I was late to the show but became sold on it once coinbase expressed interest in it a few months back…only regret is not jumping on it earlier but I didn’t have confidence in it at that point…cost me a lot more to get the type of bag I wanted but a 10x which it will easily do in a bull run will justify it :wow:
better late than never brother lol :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

giphy.gif

The future is coming..

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
to be clear I don’t believe in it fundamentally (not that my opinion means shyt) but I do believe in its ability to attract money
That's the only thing that matters, brother. Entire purpose of buying SHIB as early as I did was to let it sit and then let everyone in that main thread hold my bag once it drops a few zeroes :mjlit: Have me feeling like Money Mayweather did them eMax boys :mjlit:

The way it's looking that won't be an issue for them though, they'll be able to eat too once it hits RH :mjgrin: