1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I still don't understand why ETH gains all this traction still considering the better alternatives.

I neglect everything that is on their system based on gas fees.
Sol is faster and way cheaper, the same for BSC, you'll soon have cardano in there too.
Network effect is everything in crypto

Hundreds of alternatives out there
None have overtaken BTC or ETH because of network effect

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Link hovering around that $29 area which it has failed to close above during this recent run. It did set a higher mark than any the past two weeks so hopefully that gives it some momentum. If so then likely reach and stay above 30 by end of week.

Good to see ETH breaking out higher. Needs a strong finish to the day at least above 3500.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Link hovering around that $29 area which it has failed to close above during this recent run. It did set a higher mark than any the past two weeks so hopefully that gives it some momentum. If so then likely reach and stay above 30 by end of week.

Good to see ETH breaking out higher. Needs a strong finish to the day at least above 3500.

Brotha OJ don't even post in here no mo. He done rode that damn Link to financial freedom. Probably in Ghana with two big booty girls rubbing they fat asses in his face while relaxing in his mansion...:wow:

Or he laid up on his yacht off the DR coast sniffing coke out the booty crack of a couple big booty Dominican broads...:wow:

I know God is good....but so is crypto...:wow:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Last night I entered a SUSHI long using 50x leverage, just off a 100 bucks.. entered at 12.12 cause the chart looked good.. it’s now heading towards 14 :wow: and I’m so far from liquidation I could have this open for awhile and make Crazy gains :blessed:

I’m up close to 700 bucks

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of SUSHI, it’s coming out with a NFT platform soon and lots of shyt being released soon… I’d look for an entry cause compared to UNI market Cap it’s way undervalued with lower supply

sushi supply is 250 mil with a MC of a billion, it’s at least a 100+ coin
That ratio looking bulletproof
:lawd:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Y’all should look into KSM, too

Supply is only 9 mil with a 3 billion MC

a year ago you could get it for a dollar, it reached a high of almost 700 this year and current price is 392, even if you can’t afford a whole one, you’ll still make good ROI

It’s a 4-5 digit token for sure

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Y’all should look into KSM, too

Supply is only 9 mil with a 3 billion MC

a year ago you could get it for a dollar, it reached a high of almost 700 this year and current price is 392, even if you can’t afford a whole one, you’ll still make good ROI

It’s a 4-5 digit token for sure

I feel you, often hear great things about KSM

:ohhh::picard::mjcry: salute who got in on it last year :salute:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will ETH crack $4k this week? :ohhh:

Got up to around $4.3 in May, bought a lot more when it went under $2k.

Right now at $3,760, picked up about $400 last 24 hours, so looks like it's on it's way. I'm putting a lot into ETH, right now about 29% of my portfolio. I think it's a good long term investment.

Ethereum price today, ETH live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

Damn, I always feel I should have bought more when it dipped. Now, it's what should I buy now or just hold and wait for another dip.