Ok so:

1250 Satoshi =
USD $0.1972783956

*Click the Satoshi value or USD value to change it*
Dec 21, 2017 02:51:00 UTC

$
USD = 6,083 Satoshi = 0.00006083 BTC

BTC ฿1 = $16439.87 USD

So if you're on binance you put in an order to sell and where it says price you'd put 0.00006083 BTC?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Ok so:

1250 Satoshi =
USD $0.1972783956

*Click the Satoshi value or USD value to change it*
Dec 21, 2017 02:51:00 UTC

$
USD = 6,083 Satoshi = 0.00006083 BTC

BTC ฿1 = $16439.87 USD

So if you're on binance you put in an order to sell and where it says price you'd put 0.00006083 BTC?

Yea it's basically the counting units of decimals in a xvg/btc exchange price

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps
I have several questions. In order for me to buy ripple from Binance I have to buy bitcoin or ethereum from coinbase right? To cash out my Ripple I would have to sell the ripple for bitcoins or ethereum then cash out via coinbase?
Also, how do i get around this verification shyt from coin base. I recently renewed my drivers license so I'm waiting for the license to be mailed to me. I want to buy ripple right now but i can't because I'm waiting for my license. shyt blows.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
All of them, especially the one's you are using - mainly the one's that you use but coinmarketcap is best for ease to look at for percentages etc
------------------
Stop calling it a "bubble". This is not the housing market or tulip bs

Call it a trend or a phase but it's not a bubble waiting to burst the market is barely even close to it's full potential. This isn't just some North America shyt, any, anywhere can get into crypto. If this was a threat to the financial industry right now, they would shut it down or at least attempt too but they are not and you know why? They are getting in on it too. They see a new market and the ability to capitalize off of it and they are doing what is human nature to them.

We live our entire lives online and you didn't believe other sources of currency or stock would appear?

Only a fool doesn't see that

I'm liking the fact a lot of black folks are fukking with crypto, now we just need people who would like to link up and create sources of our own

What are y'all thoughts on litecoin creator Lee selling all of his stake in it? I think politics and powers has got to him. It clearly wasn't for money.
It is a bubble
If u think it isn’t ur delusional

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I honestly if I was new into this would invest into anything I see with positive messages on several platforms and is under 50 cents :manny:

Throwing 50-500 dollars here and there has worked out well being well informed and listening to others who really just want to see everyone else interested in blockchain win. Threw 500 dollars in Siacoin and Civic literally 2 weeks ago

This market is still so new that if people just believe in the product with little to no scam kind of vibe. And it's held it's value for a while at a certain price. Drop 50 dollars into it and see what comes. I dont' specifically always advise because I know 99% of new users ain't ready to be patience for several months or years like some of us have been. I've watched ethereum stay at 150-300 for what felt like a year and suddenly it's 800 dollars. I remember thinking I lost 1K of value in litecoin when the big crash happened. Be patience brehs. Keep saying this because those who really are going to win from this need to understand we just have begun.

The biggest treat about this market is the learning process.. understanding when values go up or down/reason behind it, when you should make exchanges,

Everybody on this thread should have at least 10-20 portfolio coins invested into bs coins or things that aren't 100% guarantee. Begin predicting when shyt will climb and when shyt will dip. You'll be making more doing this than your day job at current volatile.

Also stop trying to sell at peak prices, you only fukk yourself constantly trying to do that. Just make sure you meet what percentage you feel is alright to pull out. Check if coin stabilizes if you are uncertain.

It is a bubble
If u think it isn’t ur delusional

You only say this because of the current rise, the constant interest people are throwing into now and speculation. With that form of logic and the actually term meaning of financial bubble then the entire crypto currency market has always been in a bubble. The use cases vs the price isn't justified even when btc was 20 cents.

People forget to equate the cost of creating this blockchains and especially the mining cost and like I continue to say human nature. We are still only at .6 trillion which is nothing compared to the market size of this.

Last edited: