1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Sup brehs

I've read through 20ish pages of this thread.

I traded through the potstock rush back in 2014, so pennystocks and pump and dumps are very familiar to me :mjgrin: Did get my ass handed to me back then though, but I've learned the principals, charting and the market psychology behind highly speculative shyt, so I'm likely gonna go ahead and start making this dinero with y'all in January :jawalrus:

Just to be on the same page: does everyone here fully agree, that (even though the block chain technology is probably going to make some companies highly successful in the next years), all cryptocurrencies should be viewed as pump and dump/pennystock type come ups based on hype and speculation, and trading should be done accordingly?

Also - have you found it easy and reliable to sell your BTC/ETH for USD? I live in Europe, so it seems as if Bittrex and Kraken are the best exchanges for me, right? I use a iPhone.

I will say though, I'd like it more if the crypto trading hours were limited to only some hours per day. But if sell limits and such work without a fail, then it's no real issue.

But I look forward to making money with my coli brehs with this crypto shyt, and the best of success to all of y'all :myman:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I'm putting in my 2 weeks tomorrow. Them crackers not ready for this :blessed:

It has been a great 2017. Grateful that I was an early miner, grateful when I lived at home my parents allowed me to use the garage and basement to mine bs or from my momma words "online money"
We usually don't get the chance to have a "equal" playing field and that's what I think crypto is opening the eyes to a lot of black folks who are really wondering if they should get in

Wish my brehs much success

Last edited: