1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Hey I just thought about this. People love harping over how much energy consumption btc uses but that's only going to last for another 120 years which is miniscule compared to the amount of energy most big companies end up using in a year, I think people don't understand eventually btc won't even be able to be mined anymore in the first place so it will HAVE to move to some kind of other feature like proof of stake or whatever the future may bring. And the more expensive it gets the more miners are going to get priced out in the first place too, btc is still not even a decade in a half, I expect a huge amount of improvement on the protocol for the future, things are going to be so exciting.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hey I just thought about this. People love harping over how much energy consumption btc uses but that's only going to last for another 120 years which is miniscule compared to the amount of energy most big companies end up using in a year, I think people don't understand eventually btc won't even be able to be mined anymore in the first place so it will HAVE to move to some kind of other feature like proof of stake or whatever the future may bring. And the more expensive it gets the more miners are going to get priced out in the first place too, btc is still not even a decade in a half, I expect a huge amount of improvement on the protocol for the future, things are going to be so exciting.
Has technology caused any electrical usage improvements over the years? I know that btc consumes energy but can over time, the way that energy is used be improved? Maybe have BTC mining labs be run by solar power and not electrical power? If only there was an individual who is against btc mining effect on energy consumption and owns a company that operates in the solar power industry. :jbhmm:

But I don't know how the process works or what improvements can be made. I'm sure they will come up with something eventually.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
E3Ei64tWUAQR6MJ

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Has technology caused any electrical usage improvements over the years? I know that btc consumes energy but can over time, the way that energy is used be improved? Maybe have BTC mining labs be run by solar power and not electrical power? If only there was an individual who is against btc mining effect on energy consumption and owns a company that operates in the solar power industry. :jbhmm:

But I don't know how the process works or what improvements can be made. I'm sure they will come up with something eventually.
BTC

48-BC6-CBA-0074-4-EFE-ABDE-90792-B804-ADB.jpg

E3041789-F44-F-4-A2-B-A08-D-FB6-AEC0266-C1.png

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elon is probably doing everyone a favor. Whatever legit projects you’ve researched and have real faith in now is probably the time to keep stacking up.

Elon Musk has caused the price of CumRocket to shoot up by nearly 400 per cent in just 10 minutes after he tweeted a series of emojis that appeared to reference the adult-themed cryptocurrency.

The alternative crypto, which describes itself as “the leading 18+ NFT platform for adult creators”, rose from $0.06 to $0.28 on Saturday following the tech billionaire’s apparent endorsement.

Elon Musk causes ‘CumRocket’ crypto to quadruple in price after tweeting explicit emoji

no i didn't buy
full