1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Where do y’all wrap and how ?

Also what about staking on Crypto.com? They said my rewards would be 2k+ just to stake Shiba. What do y’all say brehs ?

Nobody wants to answer that part. When you stake, the amount you get paid is it monthly ? Or for the 3 month contract ?

I believe they're doing it on Feg.ex (the feg exchange) I see it whenever I look on the feg track app to wrap different coins
ETH, SHIB, etc...

sidenote, I need that link to the coli discord if you don't mind, I was on there before but lost the link when I logged out of my computer

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could moon but my risk tolerance isn't too high right now lol. A lot of these copycats are just rugs capitalising off people's fomo from missing out on the original.
Yeah that's kind of what it is now. Honestly these shytcoins ain't pumping like that no more, I thought this one could but they probably won't until the market fully recovers.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
6a0t.gif

Thank goodness I never sold :blessed:(because I couldn't :mjlol:)

@Dap Fishin

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that's kind of what it is now. Honestly these shytcoins ain't pumping like that no more, I thought this one could but they probably won't until the market fully recovers.
Yep it's pretty much over i think even if the market fully recovers i'm not sure the shytcoin space will be restored to the euphoria seen during March and April there's just been so many rug pulls since then even from seemingly legit projects.

You will find a few moon shots here and there but it's now at a stage where it's either gotta stand out from the rest in how it rewards holders (hodl/ghostface) or having some truly innovative idea outside of just being deflationary.