1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Btc was like 3-9k the first half of last year, and I know most of you guys knew about it then just saying, would've been an easy come up instead of the extreme amount of fomo going on in the thread all over the place rn
I knew about it and had one but flipped it for Link and been satisfied with my decision ever since. :manny:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Most people in here already been inn established projects. Just recently that all the make coins been gaining popularity. But some folks been investing thru out the past year. It's like playing the lotto. You may not hit the jackpot but throwing a couple bucks at a couple hundred million jackpot is nothing. Not many of us have huge amounts in projects like btc or eth to make big gains like if a meme coin were to 10x.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Definitely good news for Algo and that company. Lot of companies moving out here and they got the btc conference tomorrow and Saturday. I would've checked it out tomorrow but the tickets were sold out and them prices were ridiculous anyways. Hopefully it goes well and they announce some new stuff for the industry.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Yup, it's hovering around a dollar, this is def a long term hold.

They're basically executing real projects and building a large base of use cases that they def will be able to leverage once wider mainstream adoption and bigger players come around looking for solutions for their challenges.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Missed out on Baby Shark

was under a cent like may 27th

Now it's at $0.0000000296

I'm keeping my eye out for the next one

Man

I was going to jump in but want one that's under one cent