1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
When will it blow and how you know?

Shibaswap coming...:lolbron: price is gonna go crazy and with Bitcoin rebounding shyt is gonna be insane ..

shyt is Subpennies now you might as well toss some mo ey on it before it knocks off those zeroes...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You know the funny thing is some of you guys wouldn't have to pray for these shytcoins to hit if you had just invested a few years ago, especially during 2018. Just saying for hindsight.

We wouldn't have to pray if we would've invested in bitcoin on the day that satoshi created it. :stopitslime:

Damn it, why couldn't I be a close personal friend of Satoshi to get in or even be involved in the project from day one. :troll:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We wouldn't have to pray if we would've invested in bitcoin on the day that satoshi created it. :stopitslime:

Damn it, why couldn't I be a close personal friend of Satoshi to get in or even be involved in the project from day one. :troll:

:russ: He acting like we not buying the bottom now, not all of us was in crypto since 2018... :mjlol:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

Btc was like 3-9k the first half of last year, and I know most of you guys knew about it then just saying, would've been an easy come up instead of the extreme amount of fomo going on in the thread all over the place rn