1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Nah. Still a bag to be made. It’s going to knock off 2-3 more zeroes. We haven’t seen a coin with this much hype and publicity (outside of the big 2). It’s unprecedented.

rumors are that it will be on binance soon.

bezoge earth another play Lowkey

Bezoge Earth ...jots down name..trying to get into that one tonight...if it can eat a few zeros :mjgrin::wow::mjcry:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If I had liquidated my eth and coinbase portfolio and went all in I’d be retired yesterday. Still a long way to go for me. I need $10million+ to feel comfortably retired for the rest of my life.

Man I feel you, feels like we holding winning lottery tickets but they being sabotaged in the background...Stocks, Crypto, you can feel someone fukking around with the natural flow of events to profit...:francis:

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I feel you, feels like we holding lottery tickets but they being sabotaged in the background...Stocks, Crypto, you can feel someone fukking around with the natural flow of events to profit...:francis:
Things will get back to normal after gme/amc squuezes. This current situation does make you realize crypto isn’t long term hold without regulation

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Goddamnit
Can we make a new thread for upcoming blow outs?

This one is cool but it's easy to miss shyt

I'm really doing this to buy a house and that could have helped me out
Yeah....

This is what we need. I'm tried of people pretending they Tried to tell us about coins