1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Nah. Still a bag to be made. It’s going to knock off 2-3 more zeroes. We haven’t seen a coin with this much hype and publicity (outside of the big 2). It’s unprecedented.

rumors are that it will be on binance soon.

bezoge earth another play Lowkey
I'm holding until at least a million. These 16 grand just ain't gonna cut it. :birdman:

Fly

Superstar
Daps
Nah. Still a bag to be made. It’s going to knock off 2-3 more zeroes. We haven’t seen a coin with this much hype and publicity (outside of the big 2). It’s unprecedented.

How do we buy these coins? Pancakeswap?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Got in on Bezoge a few hours ago, put in a small bag though. All of these rugged shytcoins got me shook recently lmao.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

:lupe::ohhh::leon::whoo:I got in a few days ago..possibly 2 or 3 zeros.....man:wow::blessed:

Binance listing could be on the way?....:damn::banderas:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
TrustWallet is so fukking annoying on iphone.

You have to go to wallet connect and scan the QR code on a computer. Why is this so complicated ?
That's what I don't like about iPhone, on Android my phone is my computer, I don't need a PC unless I'm creating or working and that's the way it should be:francis: