1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
No, you're trying to bring up every little thing from companies buying a year ago to NFL players that are way out of the frame. You're trying to spin some shyt you can clearly see on the charts happening mostly within a single week in February, after Tesla stake was already bought at that.

As far as the rest, I doubt it. This moment is an impasse for BTC, fake pump or not. It's position as the premier crypto is a fundemental contradiction, if its about tech then altcoins provide better without the energy consumption. If its about decentralized currency then the big wallets for speculative trade use only is a bad look. And the margin pump is a bad look for it as an asset, at least at these prices.

I'm not going to act like it hasn't made any strides toward going mainstream but I think the next bear market will find a coin emerging to take BTC spot.

maybe a POS coin? I read somewhere that POS are less secure but I haven't had time to look into it further.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I was planning on buying low on a few coins but everything is still dropping. I'm going to keep this fiat until it's clear that things are rebounding for a day or two.