1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Idk what kinda gotcha you're trying to get out of this but if BTC is subjected to the same fragility of the US financial markets then what good is it?

Flimsy as an asset, becoming outclassed in technology and not being truly decentralized.
you just said January pump was fake. There was no adoption. Notable companies like Square and PayPal have been buying BTC ever since October. so either they're lying or what you're saying isn't that accurate

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you just said January pump was fake. There was no adoption. Notable companies like Square and PayPal have been buying BTC ever since October. so either they're lying or what you're saying isn't that accurate
Square bought into BTC last year. I was speaking on the late January/early February pump. If this nikka believes so much, why no buy dip?
Square has ‘no plans’ to buy more bitcoin
November was half a year ago

Furthermore I said mass adoption. 2 companies isnt mass adoption. Paypal customers dont even own their bitcoin forreal so this isn't adoption, their users are just speculative trading.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Square bought into BTC last year. I was speaking on the late January/early February pump. If this nikka believes so much, why no buy dip?
Square has ‘no plans’ to buy more bitcoin
November was half a year ago

Furthermore I said mass adoption. 2 companies isnt mass adoption. Paypal customers dont even own their bitcoin forreal so this isn't adoption, their users are just speculative trading.
those are just 2 notable companies we hear about in the news. MassMutual one of the largest insurance companies in America are buying. There are hundreds everyday buying that we don't hear about. NBA and NFL players beginning to request their salaries paid in BTC. You'll see it spread to the rest of sports leagues. Real estate being bought/sold with BTC is steady rising. It takes no more than 2 minutes to look these things up.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those are just 2 notable companies we hear about in the news. MassMutual one of the largest insurance companies in America are buying. There are hundreds everyday buying that we don't hear about. NBA and NFL players beginning to request their salaries paid in BTC. You'll see it spread to the rest of sports leagues. Real estate being bought/sold with BTC is steady rising. It takes no more than 2 minutes to look these things up.
No, you're trying to bring up every little thing from companies buying a year ago to NFL players that are way out of the frame. You're trying to spin some shyt you can clearly see on the charts happening mostly within a single week in February, after Tesla stake was already bought at that.

As far as the rest, I doubt it. This moment is an impasse for BTC, fake pump or not. It's position as the premier crypto is a fundemental contradiction, if its about tech then altcoins provide better without the energy consumption. If its about decentralized currency then the big wallets for speculative trade use only is a bad look. And the margin pump is a bad look for it as an asset, at least at these prices.

I'm not going to act like it hasn't made any strides toward going mainstream but I think the next bear market will find a coin emerging to take BTC spot.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
No, you're trying to bring up every little thing from companies buying a year ago to NFL players that are way out of the frame. You're trying to spin some shyt you can clearly see on the charts happening mostly within a single week in February, after Tesla stake was already bought at that.

As far as the rest, I doubt it. This moment is an impasse for BTC, fake pump or not. It's position as the premier crypto is a fundemental contradiction, if its about tech then altcoins provide better without the energy consumption. If its about decentralized currency then the big wallets for speculative trade use only is a bad look. And the margin pump is a bad look for it as an asset, at least at these prices.

I'm not going to act like it hasn't made any strides toward going mainstream but I think the next bear market will find a coin emerging to take BTC spot.
This current BTC pump and crypto bull market started last late September into October (around the time of PayPal announcement), not February. That's why I'm quoting examples since then. But from what you see on the charts, BTC was dead all of 2020 until a single week in February? :mjtf:

This moment is an impasse for BTC, fake pump or not.
perfect. so based on what you see so far, this is the top for BTC and the rest of the market right? no more adoption, on its way to getting overtaken by altcoins and dropping down to 3k or 0? do I have that correct?

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Imagine folding under pressure and selling right now, whales accumulating in FULL FORCE laughin their ass off :russ:
Exvw9EYWYAQc3T5

Exvw4MpXEAUa2un

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Buterin filed an Uniswap governance proposal on Wednesday, proposing UNI should also become the token powering a system that provides Ethereum decentralized applications (DApps) with outside data — a so-called "oracle." In other words, the Ethereum co-founder believes that Uniswap's system should be expanded to also feature an oracle providing token pricing data to the whole ecosystem.

Buterin mentions Chainlink (CRYPTO: $LINK), admitting it is the leading oracle provider on the Ethereum blockchain and claims that it "is great, but there’s room for a simple alternative." He explained the alternative system powered by UNI would be specialized in "high-value, okay-with-high-latency use cases."

His reasoning is Chainlink is a complex system with many features valuable for many use cases but its incentives are not as good as they could be.

"There is not an automated mechanism by which participants who provide wrong answers get penalized," said Buterin

Ethereum Co-Founder Vitalik Buterin Proposed A New Feature For Uniswap's Token | Benzinga