1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
They released a statement. Looking thru it now.

SHIB_Announcement_512.png

This is shameful shyt. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
really :mjlol: ?

can you list the principles and their roles in the SHIB project?
Bro in this meme coin space none of that matters. They simply are working the narrative that they have in order to put SHIB into a positive light despite the price tanking.

But with Elon shytting on BTC and everything dropping today, SHIB dropping isn't the most talked about thing in crypto right now.

It's a game that's being played. You see it, I see it, I'm just dropping commentary breh
:hubie:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Yea, they spun it well. That's the same thing I would say in their position
:manny:
They're basically putting the ball in VB's court to debunk what they are claiming. If he doesn't come out and say, ya, fukk them SHIBA dudes, it's a win for them PR wise

no they didn't.

they spun it on a level to blindside shib-army never-seen-a-professional-press-release-before drones.

at the same time their statement is a negative against the project for everyone else.

and this episode highlights that they neglected to get agreement from Vitalik and that they don't have access to him.

on the other side it increases their profile.

now they are in the light they better not mess up.

did you see the AMA meetup's from some of the "community coins" in 2017/2018??

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't even see why y'all fukk with all that BSC, swapping, and other goofy shyt just to get the latest coins. Bitmart has MOST of them, (not all of them though) and has literally NO gas fees, with an easy UI, and automatically converts your sales into USDT

I been eating real good off this shyt. Bitmart is also based out of the Cayman Islands, and doesn't allow direct deposits from your bank account, so make of that what you will. :sas2:

I use Coinbase to transfer xlm into Bitmart and go dumb :banderas:

When I'm ready to cash out, I sell my profits for xlm on Bitmart (which is free) then send those profits back to Coinbase (free), and sell those xlm on Coinbase for USD to go into one of my savings accounts linked to Coinbase, with the 1-3 day transfer option (free again).

This whole time I been coppin SHIB with no gas, sold most of it for a profit before the dip, and am holding on to some, and buying more now, for the inevitable bounce back when it's listed on ShibaSwap. I have faith that it'll be back soon, plus:

image-114.webp

But back to the bank/app topic. I don't be linking my bank to none of these weird ass fly-by-night apps. Y'all buggin :mjlol:

Do you convert XLM to USDT on BitMart so you can buy?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
no they didn't.

they spun it on a level to blindside shib-army never-seen-a-professional-press-release-before drones.

at the same time their statement is a negative against the project for everyone else.

and this episode highlights that they neglected to get agreement from Vitalik and that they don't have access to him.

on the other side it increases their profile.

now they are in the light they better not mess up.

did you see the AMA meetup's from some of the "community coins" in 2017/2018??
What were they supposed to say? It's actually the first thing that came to mind when all this went down.

We'll see what comes of this from publications over the rest of the week. We'll see which narrative is put out in the inevitable articles that will be written about this shyt

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
I’m low key thankful I did my time in blood during the 2017-2018 Bull then bear run. I’m seeing so many stupid things, scams, and idiots in this space that haven’t even taken the time to be informed. It’s going to get and be ugly out here for a while.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
They released a statement. Looking thru it now.

SHIB_Announcement_512.png

That’s pure BS. Vitally dumped lot of other coins as well. He fukked us all. No other way around it. For them to try to say they’re saving lives ? Bullshyt. Vitally should have asked for donation. Or maybe he could have given his own money. Now they may not even have money for shibaswap. They were paying 500k weekly on ads. Now I don’t know if they can. Vitally fukked the whole market but he crushed Shiba.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You can edit that quote of mine again. This time make it read, "I don't care"

name a project with a hidden team that has survived more than 2 years and has grown and prospered into a big respected project.

name two.

-

you might not care but hiding in the shadows is a mark against the project and their long term prospects as demonstrated by history.

p.s. edited

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That’s pure BS. Vitally dumped lot of other coins as well. He fukked us all. No other way around it. For them to try to say they’re saving lives ? Bullshyt. Vitally should have asked for donation. Or maybe he could have given his own money. Now they may not even have money for shibaswap. They were paying 500k weekly on ads. Now I don’t know if they can. Vitally fukked the whole market but he crushed Shiba.
Are you ok tho?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
What were they supposed to say? It's actually the first thing that came to mind when all this went down.

We'll see what comes of this from publications over the rest of the week. We'll see which narrative is put out in the inevitable articles that will be written about this shyt

i see. ok then.

Daps
I’m low key thankful I did my time in blood during the 2017-2018 Bull then bear run. I’m seeing so many stupid things, scams, and idiots in this space that haven’t even taken the time to be informed. It’s going to get and be ugly out here for a while.

Inform everybody, kick some knowledge

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
name a project with a hidden team that has survived more than 2 years and has grown and prospered into a big respected project.

name two.

-

you might not care but hiding in the shadows is a mark against the project and their long term prospects as demonstrated by history.

p.s. edited
I don't know and you're right. I wasn't planning on holding this shyt for more than 3 to 6 months let alone years tho.
:yeshrug:
I'm not going to die on a hill for SHIBA INU breh, if the lil 150 I put in goes to shyt I'm fine with it. Lesson learned and I'll keep it moving.