1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After today I'm officially never fukking with shytcoins again, I'm shaken out. fukking hotbit going down got me jaded I need to stick with the top 25 and nfts

I feel you breh. This crypto shyt the wild wild west.

Put me on game with the NFTs. All I ever fukked with is NBA Top shop and VeVe (omni). Got any other NFT sites where I can make money buying and selling or buying and holding?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

Put me on game with the NFTs. All I ever fukked with is NBA Top shop and VeVe (omni). Got any other NFT sites where I can make money buying and selling or buying and holding?
Well I will say the cardano nft space is relatively untapped rn, but it's a lil confusing, follow the space budz (pricey but worth the investment), cryptoknitties(relatively affordable), and cardanobits (pricey) discords and the cnft discord, you'll have to learn about ada and their cnft discord escrow (that's where the purchases start) but cardano will have smart contracts this late summer so marketplaces will start popping up and it'll be easier to get those nfts. Cardano Nfts rn are my next big play cause it's so new but as it is rn it'll take a lot of studying to buy in

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

I will say tho space budz has crypto punks potential tho, I lucked out and got a 83/10000 fish that happens to be one of the rarest budz in the set, for all my complaining I be doing my shyt worth like 18-21k usd, and the price floor of space budz is a few hundred dollars (like about 250 at the least) so it's a multi year play for me.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
I think I’ve lost about $200 bucks due to a failed transaction between Metamask and Zerion. shyt ain’t refundable either, miners get their cut either way. That’s what I get for trying to set a custom gwei rate.. :francis:

I want to hop on Feg but these gas prices are too high right now.​

ReasonableMatic

Daps
After today I'm officially never fukking with shytcoins again, I'm shaken out. fukking hotbit going down got me jaded I need to stick with the top 25 and nfts
E0VTVU_XsAAmXYw

Y’all be safe out there :wow::wow::wow:
52ce269a3f05ca9f7097afe394bf4829.jpg

e2cbdaa05cd18773307c24fba589e6dd.jpg
@Uitomy Time to flip them lessons into stable gains fam, no need to gamble with off-brand shyts :salute: