1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those who are using uniswap to get coins, are you brehs keeping close to $200 bucks of ETH in your wallet??

Breh you damn near got to. I got some eth on coinbase and just pull from their and refuel eth on my wallet when I need eth. But whatever eth I pull out I immediately put that amount back into coinbase.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
After today I'm officially never fukking with shytcoins again, I'm shaken out. fukking hotbit going down got me jaded I need to stick with the top 25 and nfts

Hotbit was hacked it does happen that's what wallets are for breh...why leave your money in any exchange???:ld:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Breh you damn near got to. I got some eth on coinbase and just pull from their and refuel eth on my wallet when I need eth. But whatever eth I pull out I immediately put that amount back into coinbase.

Thanks breh.

It's best to just keep around that amount to make purchases I take it.

I would get stuff str8 off exchanges, really not fully having to deal with ETH, now that I am trying to obtain other coins, I am starting to see the whole "high ass gas" affect.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Hotbit was hacked it does happen that's what wallets are for breh...why leave your money in any exchange???:ld:
Breh I know that I've got exodus ledger and daedelus wallets I'm just saying I fukking suck at trading this shyt, getting on this shyt early and spotting what to pick, I just fukking suck, I'm worse at my job than Isiah Thomas in the front office, I conceed defeat to asscoin and all that shyt I'm just trash smh I hate myself

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh I know that I've got exodus ledger and daedelus wallets I'm just saying I fukking suck at trading this shyt, getting on this shyt early and spotting what to pick, I just fukking suck, I'm worse at my job than Isiah Thomas in the front office, I conceed defeat to asscoin and all that shyt I'm just trash smh I hate myself

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Is ETH 2.0 supposed to have a solution to this gas free problem?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

all these unknown “meme” coins running like this is new to me... but it seems like you can still eat following the buzz on here even if you’re a little late...I doubted SHIB practically all the times it got mentioned in here but it kept running up til it hit binance, kucoin and other exchanges...jumped in FEG yesterday morning even tho it’s been mentioned here for weeks and almost up 4x

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Hey man its a high risk high reward in this crypto game. They can hack your wallets to.

Its like selling dope you know the risks.