1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
A few years back there was a few laws passed to fukk over early crypto adopters in certain states in the united states and since Binance is a foreign site they cowtowed to US govt for tax reasons blah blah blah so when you check binance the disclaimer says it will not authorize people from certain locations

The names of the blacklisted countries are the USA, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia, Burma, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Cote D'Ivoire, the Crimea region of Ukraine, Croatia, Cuba, Herzegovina, Iran, Iraq, Kosovo, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Moldova,

:beli: bunch of fukking bullshyt all I know if your using the original binance in the U.S. check your account now...
Yeah I know binance got really strict against certain states cuz of their laws. In wash state i couldnt even make a Binance US account so I ended up going and making a Gemini account.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Regular binance or binance us?

Regular...:beli:

Just liquidated all my coins into BNB and even had to DEPOSIT ETH and convert it to PULL it out...:hhh: unfukking real... Glad I had that eth on hand....

See this is why I like using Eth tokens period shyt is so much simpler to cash in and out... Coinbase don't even fukk with BNB or BEP20 tokens like that...from what I can see.

:pacspit: fukk YOU BINANCE good RIDDANCE!!!

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Regular...:beli:

Just liquidated all my coins into BNB and even had to DEPOSIT ETH and convert it to PULL it out...:hhh: unfukking real... Glad I had that eth on hand....

See this is why I like using Eth tokens period shyt is so much simpler to cash in and out...
Why not just send your coins to your trust wallet??? No need to Liquidate.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I threw 1.5 BNB 30 mins ago into Bonfire and I’m halfway to 1 BNB. :damn::damn::damn:

Bonfire earned me a quick 1k in less than 12 hours and still going. Took my OG investment out and letting the rest flourish.

Appreciate to the Coli breh who put us on.

:wow:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you use try to log into the Regular binance the restriction pops up. they tracked my IP address...:francis:

What happened to your vpn?
I been trying to tell y'all about these
exchanges . They make a lot of money through lost/blocked accounts