1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Polygon (matic) - a legit project - is pumping right now. 30% and up to a dollar. Im going to be buying a bunch on a pullback long term.
My boy told me about this coin like last week or so saying it was being talked about so I got 1000 of them. Hopefully it goes up on a decent run or I might have to neg him, literally. :demonic:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Did y'all check y'all binance accounts they kicking everyone who isn't registered OFF in 48 Hours...:why: trying to liquidate everything i have...

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Did y'all check y'all binance accounts they kicking everyone who isn't registered OFF in 48 Hours...:why: trying to liquidate everything i have...

Binance.us? What u mean by registered? Like verified?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I really think ALGO is one of the best long term holds. It's got a great team behind it and you get automatic staking just for holding it in the official wallet or a ledger. I'm hodling for at least 10 years.
What price did you get in at?

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of yall probably know this but just in case:

If you're buying coins through PancakeSwap make sure you're logged off when you're done.

I'm not completely sure but I think me not doing this got about $2K worth taken out from my TrustWallet.

Yeah...so that $2K? That was Bonfire.:francis:

If I still had my shyt I'd have close to $20K right now :francis:

I bought close to 9Bil when it dipped bad days ago so I still got some nice gains (FEG helps too).

But goddamn if this really does act like Safemoon the next 1-2 months I'm gonna be a tad bit heated.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most of yall probably know this but just in case:

If you're buying coins through PancakeSwap make sure you're logged off when you're done.

I'm not completely sure but I think me not doing this got about $2K worth taken out from my TrustWallet.

Yeah...so that $2K? That was Bonfire.:francis:

If I still had my shyt I'd have close to $20K right now :francis:

I bought close to 9Bil when it dipped bad days ago so I still got some nice gains (FEG helps too).

But goddamn if this really does act like Safemoon the next 1-2 months I'm gonna be a tad bit heated.

damn that’s fukked up...posting this for those who may not know how...myself included

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
everyone in the USA?

A few years back there was a few laws passed to fukk over early crypto adopters in certain states in the united states and since Binance is a foreign site they cowtowed to US govt for tax reasons blah blah blah so when you check binance the disclaimer says it will not authorize people from certain locations

The names of the blacklisted countries are the USA, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia, Burma, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Cote D'Ivoire, the Crimea region of Ukraine, Croatia, Cuba, Herzegovina, Iran, Iraq, Kosovo, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Moldova,

:beli: bunch of fukking bullshyt all I know if your using the original binance in the U.S. check your account now...