1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
“who???” :mjgrin:

that bytch got dissed and dismissed in 2018...I don’t speak to that ho no more...I don’t pass down her block...I don’t check for her on IG...nothing...she was supposed to be wifey but I seen how she act when she got too much attention...now look at her :hhh:
:russ: yeah I feel you on that. She did you dirty and ended up in a worse place. Hopefully you made up for it and got a better woman that treats you right. :mjcry:

Looking at her chart, crazy how it went from .40 to nearly 5.50 in less than a month. That meteoric rise seems both exciting and scary. I'm no expert but that doesn't seem natural. Would've at least taken some profit on there. But that's in the past and there are other coins and women to invest in. Ones that will treat us right.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
trying to send XLM to bitforex. it keeps asking 'please enter your 2-step verification code to complete the transaction'.

i got these verification code in google authenticator. i think that's what it is.

but i don't know where to put this 2 step verification code in. where da hell put these number?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Could've been in ada but you just had to chase the shytcoin pump
I tried to tell these negroes. I’ll never forget the shyt coin crash of 2017. I literally went from 100K in “shyt coins” to 3K over night. Shyt was mad depressing. Now granted many of those “shyt coins” included VET, BReAD, ADA, VET, and others which are now real coins and worth a nice bundle.

So the moral is buy coins with real support and backing, not just any fukking meme coin out here. Lots of trash you can lose money in real fast out here.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
yeah. i have the numbers. but i don't know where to enter the number. after i enter address and memo and try to send it keeps saying 'you didn't verify'.
You gotta enter those numbers in the box for verification code. Do you have one set up for coin base?