1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
People KNOW this...:heh: its like telling someone oh its a P&D...

muthafukka like...:beli: nikka we KNOW... in the back of people's heads we know... it even says meme token on cmc...:deadrose: but that's besides the point...

well here is the contradiction that you are missing ..

no one would pump then dump their coin when it could "real-world" possibly supplant BTC market cap.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
well here is the contradiction that you are missing ..

no one would pump then dump their coin when it could "real-world" possibly supplant BTC market cap.

We gotta see how it turns out in the future...:manny: i'm feeling positive its not a P&D... I believe that the creators made something revolutionary and are on to something. As an investor we can play it like a P&D... im sure many people will but there are others that will buy into the project. I'm a 50/50 type of guy. if this makes me money when I only paid $15...:what: and I read what they doing in the future with the coin burns and Lease and Bone, and I just saw what dogecoin just did...

In my head this makes this a valuable opportunity... people are shytting on this coin but yet still want to buy it and diss people who did... HUH???:mindblown: make it make sense...:deadrose:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
ok so now you get the point. it is set up as a P&D but :hubie:we shall see.

In my head this makes this a valuable opportunity... people are shytting on this coin but yet still want to buy it and diss people who did... HUH???:mindblown: make it make sense...:deadrose:

no idea what you are talking about here.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah, on Uniswap my swap was pending for the whole day. I actually looked on my CB wallet and the ETH went back there. Transfer never went through smh

They do refund you your money right???:patrice: tried buying some kishu inu and the gas fees is still jacked up...:deadrose:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

no idea what you are talking about here.
He is talking about me, because I said I'd buy it on a dip after I've routinely shyt on the coin. He fails to understand at most I'll swing trade it, and put the profits in a better coin instead of holding it on the expectations it could even hit .01.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
They do refund you your money right???:patrice: tried buying some kishu inu and the gas fees is still jacked up...:deadrose:
The ETH just went back to my wallet, so I really didn't lose anything

I'm wondering how long it's going to be before the gas fees calm down

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I said im 50/50 on it...:mjpls:

but im beginning to believe....

hsj-believing.jpg

:banderas: