1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall staking yalls KCS? It has the same almost the same amount of coins as BNB coin? I think it could possibly be the next BNB. Serves the same purpose. It's just not as popular yet:mjlit::shaq:

:stopitslime:

Binance has way more volume than Kucoin plus BNB is used for Defi purposes on BSC. KCS doesn't have that kind of utility.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

Binance has way more volume than Kucoin plus BNB is used for Defi purposes on BSC. KCS doesn't have that kind of utility.
If I'm not mistaken Kucoin is supposed to start their own version of BSC. I thinks its KCC or something like that. Kucoin community chain.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This nikka numpsay is a fukking hater talking about shiba got too many coins you don't know what you talking about...:mjlol: nikka is a hater. Shiba burning coins left and right plus they about to launch shibaswap doing a massive coinburn... Dumbass never even seen the roadmap,talking about its a bad coin...:laff: nikka you telling me this shyt in the dogecoin thread!!!!:dwillhuh: the rules don't apply anymore nikka!!!:mjlol:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This nikka numpsay is a fukking hater talking about shiba got too many coins you don't know what you talking about...:mjlol: nikka is a hater. Shiba burning coins left and right plus they about to launch shibaswap doing a massive coinburn... Dumbass never even seen the roadmap,talking about its a bad coin...:laff: nikka you telling me this shyt in the dogecoin thread!!!!:dwillhuh: the rules don't apply anymore nikka!!!:mjlol:
So they are burning coins?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I'm not mistaken Kucoin is supposed to start their own version of BSC. I thinks its KCC or something like that. Kucoin community chain.

I see they have the testnet up and running. That will definitely up the value of KCS. The move to make is getting in early on their AMM as soon as it launches.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes that's the plan did anyone think they was just gonna have all of them out there...:mjlol: been watch mad videos on shibaswap but MY advice is bad?!? If this shyt ever hit .25 the game is over:russ: shytcoins have value too
Whered you hear that though?

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

Oh yall wilding in here :russ::russ::russ:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Yes that's the plan did anyone think they was just gonna have all of them out there...:mjlol: been watch mad videos on shibaswap but MY advice is bad?!? If this shyt ever hit .25 the game is over:russ: shytcoins have value too

.25 :banderas:the game would be on easy mode for a lot of us and I'm not even a Shiba whale

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Oh yall wilding in here :russ::russ::russ:
Son had the smoke, burna and casket ready:picard::russ::dead: