1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Best exchange I've dealt with by far - good interface, quick transactions, great variety of coins.

It deserves to get all the notoriety and attention trash ass binance does.
When I try to get my identity verified, america doesn’t show up on the list. Did that happen to you?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
My boy made $90k off a shytcoin meme called $cumrocket :dwillhuh:
Which I would've got in when someone had mentioned it. :francis:

I see Shib reached 150k holders. Seems like it was at 146k when I posted about it a few hours ago. Definitely has some momentum as far as gaining holders go. Hopefully that helps keep the price stable and avoids any major dips. Need to stay above 200 and then 250, 300, and so on. Stairs pattern is good with me.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I hope all you brehs are eating today. Been a really good week.:blessed:

I do wonder if that Elon comment is a signal it's time to jump out though.

Jump out for what? Every time this man tweets to drive down the market, it shoots up eventually. Yeah you gotta proceed with caution but that's a given no matter what when it comes to investing. He an idiot cuz he once said that Tesla too high and that's his company. How you gonna try and convince investors trying to put money in your business that they should sell their shares and look elsewhere? He perfect for Saturday Night Live cuz he be clowning too much. Yeah you got the fanboys on his nuts but they should know that their coins gonna be scooped up with the quickness by those that see the opportunity and potential. Look at link for example. Raised to 20 and dropped to 7, if Elon would've tweeted back in September when it dropped, those that sold would've missed the rise to 50 or gotten back in higher prolly. Can't depend on another man to make your financial decisions for you.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Man ain't nobody about to cop nothing called CUMMIES bruh :dame: :russ::mjlol::dead:

damn...cummies...somebody posted that goofy shyt when it dropped too...wow lol

*edit*

couple brehs were talking about it on 4/20...it’s done 100x since then :mjlol:

This could’ve made brehs rich.

:whew::mjcry: