1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So come tax time I can give the reports from whatever exchanges I'm using and give it to whoever prepares my taxes?

I don't want those problems breh :hubie:

I paid like 100 bucks from one company listed on coinbase. I just uploaded the form on turbo tax when I put my numbers in. Should be on their website under transaction reports in your profile or something like that. It generates the report for you. Think it's free up to a certain number of transactions but I was doing too much at one time instead of holding so it was more for me. They haven't told me anything since I got my tax return so figure it was all good.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At one point in time you could have gotten BTC for $7.50:mjcry:

Imagine saying fukk it idk if this will ever turn out to be worth a damn so ehh ill throw 200 bucks at it.......fast forward to 2021:mjgrin:
You and I would have sold when BTC got to 1000

the only people who held for that long are people who forgot about it ( and subsequently forgot their passwords too) or people who have studied the fundamentals of the coin and are absolutely convinced of the technology

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Went check out this Shiba coin and it literally has a total supply of 1 quadrillion. :skip:

Am I reading that right?
500 trillion. The burned half to a wallet for vitalik buterin or however you spell his name. Still waaaay too many coins though. They need to get that shyt into the billions. I get what theyre trying to do but its never going to work.

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
How can I get BNB to put it in my Trust Wallet account? Keeps saying not available when I try to buy more on there. Can I transfer from Binance?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Imagine saying fukk it idk if this will ever turn out to be worth a damn so ehh ill throw 200 bucks at it.......fast forward to 2021:mjgrin:
My manager who is a few years older than me lost 6 btc on a website called “my bit coin wallet” back in the early 10s, due to a hack. :pachaha:

He said back then he wasn’t to upset cuz it was only like 60 bucks and plus he probably would’ve lost it in the Mt. Gox hack anyway.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

This reminds me like in 2011, I was in undergrad and I was trying to convince the homies to buy some bitcoin..I think it was like .10 a coin

Me - "yo, we should get these coins. digital currency that might be adapted by companies to buy other stuff. Buy up like 50 dollars a head. It's an investment.

The homies- :dwillhuh::gucci::francis::stopitslime::mjlol::russ::lolbron::mjgrin:Its an investment. GTFOH

Me thinking on it now:sadcam::russ::mjlol::francis::mjcry:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This reminds me like in 2011, I was in undergrad and I was trying to convince the homies to buy some bitcoin..I think it was like .10 a coin

Me - "yo, we should get these coins. digital currency that might be adapted by companies to buy other stuff. Buy up like 50 dollars a head.

The homies- :dwillhuh::gucci::francis::stopitslime::mjlol::russ::lolbron::mjgrin: GTFOH

Me thinking on it now:sadcam::russ::mjlol::francis::mjcry:
Yall fukked. Imagine if you had dropped 20 bucks on it:yeshrug:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
How can I get BNB to put it in my Trust Wallet account? Keeps saying not available when I try to buy more on there. Can I transfer from Binance?
- Download and signup on KuCoin
- Buy XLM or LTC on Coinbase
- Send the XLM or LTC to your KuCoin Wallet
- Trade the XLM or LTC for USDT
- Trade the USDT for BNB
- Send the BNB to your Trust Wallet

That's the easiest method I've found, it takes 10-15 minutes to do all of it and the fees are minimal.

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
- Download and signup on KuCoin
- Buy XLM or LTC on Coinbase
- Send the XLM or LTC to your KuCoin Wallet
- Trade the XLM or LTC for USDT
- Trade the USDT for BNB
- Send the BNB to your Trust Wallet

That's the easiest method I've found, it takes 10-15 minutes to do all of it and the fees are minimal.

Thank you, breh!

ReasonableMatic

Daps
file.jpg

VET!! :banderas::banderas::banderas: