1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
To keep on this thread, how do you guys keep track of everything so you have your shyt straight come tax time?
You can get a transaction report from coinbase. Other exchanges might give one also. Everything else: whatever the irs don't know, won't hurt them. :sas2:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt sometimes those are the coins you wanna buy especially if they list at a low price if you wanna benefit from a quick run

I was super early on CTSI and got MIR through an airdrop yet have zero now:mjcry:

I see no reason why either should have gotten listed. These coins get on due to connections and legal reasons more than fundamentals.

BNB should be on there. SEC can :camby:

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
You can get a transaction report from coinbase. Other exchanges might give one also.

So come tax time I can give the reports from whatever exchanges I'm using and give it to whoever prepares my taxes?

Everything else: whatever the irs don't know, won't hurt them. :sas2:
I don't want those problems breh :hubie:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was super early on CTSI and got MIR through an airdrop yet have zero now:mjcry:

I see no reason why either should have gotten listed. These coins get on due to connections and legal reasons more than fundamentals.

BNB should be on there. SEC can :camby:

RLC the only project I’m remotely familiar with but ya coinbase be on some crypto “nepotism” at times lol...a lot of the projects listed are based right there in san francisco

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Haven’t paid much attention to the fundamentals and I don’t like Binance but definitely money to be made and it will hit 1k (this year)

I’m in on KCS (Kucoins Coin)

And I think personally, that’s a better ROI for me long term as Kucoin gains more popularity as an exchange

:ohhh: KCS might be a nice hold for a few years.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RLC the only project I’m remotely familiar with but ya coinbase be on some crypto “nepotism” at times lol

CTSI was on Binance while the market cap was sub 10 million. It was a slow mover so I let it go.

My plan back two years ago was to buy 10,000 of most of the Binance coins with circulating supplies under 500 million and on the USDT pair.

LTO
BLZ
UTK
OCEAN
COTI
SAND

There's probably about 5 more I can't recall. 10,000 was nothing but $200, 400, 800 tops for each. Tuck them away and see what hits $1. Even if they reach .40-70 that's still a nice come up. I had 40,000 COTI at one point.

I didn't follow through:mjcry:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Best exchange I've dealt with by far - good interface, quick transactions, great variety of coins.

It deserves to get all the notoriety and attention trash ass binance does.
I just copped a nice CRO coin bag. Gonna hold it for a few years and see what happens. Their app is mad easy to use

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Best exchange I've dealt with by far - good interface, quick transactions, great variety of coins.

It deserves to get all the notoriety and attention trash ass binance does.

Since I’ve started using KC, I barely use Binance & KC has way more coins & options for US users, I know some folks said they can’t use it cause of some restrictions, but for people in states that allow it.. need to be on it. Best exchange, hands down.