Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trade all your profits in Bitcoin

If you trade back into Ethereum or BNB eventually trade back to Bitcoin

No.

Put 5k in profit into BTC for 5% gains/going sideways or put that 5k into an alt that can potentially 2x the next day. Even a 20-30% gain will probably outperform BTC. When BTC dominance is down and alts season is in full bloom you better maximize your gains.

You can make enough off alts to buy a whole BTC or a decent chunk.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
No.

Put 5k in profit into BTC for 5% gains/going sideways or put that 5k into an alt that can potentially 2x the next day. Even a 20-30% gain will probably outperform BTC. When BTC dominance is down and alts season is in full bloom you better maximize your gains.

You can make enough off alts to buy a whole BTC or a decent chunk.
Everybody is different. But I agree yeah trade your profits back into whatever you traded it from or into another alt that hasn't pumped yet

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bitcoin is rising right now, i keep telling myself to wait till it drops back down to under $50,000 but imma be mad if this is the run that goes to $100,000 and I dont buy shyt.

I said the same shyt when btc was 12k...

"Man this shyt is too high I'm gonna keep playing the alts and wait for a dip under 10k"

The dip never came and I ended up going all in at 14k. In hindsight that shyt was negligible compared to where btc is today. So like @the bossman said, think about how silly this will be when btc is 100k...250k....500k

Timing your entry costs matters in short term investments or pump and dumps. In something that is an extremely long term or even generational investment....just jump in.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Look up act 60 Puerto Rico a shyt ton of crypto millionaire have already moved there, [ ex. Logan Paul]. I already have crypto friends living there and been a shyt ton of times. Most Puerto Ricans speak decent English and I know multiple people living there that speak no Spanish. I was overseas with the Navy so I can speak conversational level Spanish but I could get by even if I didn't. This is probably the only ways to get out of paying taxes on capital gains while still retaining your U.S citizenship.

yup a lot of the crypto news nikkas i watch live there and now i know why . thanks for the info breh

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yup a lot of the crypto news nikkas i watch live there and now i know why . thanks for the info breh
You can run a business from there and only pay 4% corporate tax. Lots of youtubers are moving there too for tax benefits. Last time I went I met a black radiologist living there and only paying 4% tax on her earnings.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You can run a business from there and only pay 4% corporate tax. Lots of youtubers are moving there too for tax benefits. Last time I went I met a black radiologist living there and only paying 4% tax on her earnings.

thats a sweet deal. maybe I should consider PR over Mexico :jbhmm: anyway I can "evade" taxes, im all ears . I'm willing to pay just as much taxes as Donald Trump paid last year. IRS gone have to pull up. im defiant and hardheaded :francis:

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
anyway I can "evade" taxes, im all ears . I'm willing to pay just as much taxes as Donald Trump paid last year. IRS gone have to pull up. im defiant and hardheaded :francis:
oh is that right?
source.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hopefully it's not a trap with PR being a US Commonwealth. They think everything all smooth until Uncle Sam pulls up with the entire Navy surrounding the island like :ufdup:. But I'll have to look into that someday hopefully. I'm with it for keeping as much of my money as I can.

Freaking took a screenshot to share something I saw on the Link chart and I can't share it on my computer cuz the damn site not working thru my Wi-Fi just on a mobile network. I'll have to hold on to it until I can access this thru my pc. :snoop:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looks like its working again.

ulZf849.png

Notice on the bottom where it says 01 Jan 21 on that green bar around $11.50 where the blue squiggly line crossed over the red line. Then you follow both lines up as the price goes up to $37. Now looking at the current days bar, looks like the blue line getting ready to cross over the red line again. Hopefully this one takes us to $50+. :blessed:

I saw the same thing just happened today or yesterday on the BTC chart so I'm expecting a run on that also. Won't be surprised if it touches 60k by May.