Sold another one

F1026622-9-A7-C-4-E13-BBBE-61-D787-A2-BD1-A.jpg

whats this?

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Taxes don’t take half, prolly not even 20% of that amount :comeon:
Short term capital gains plus NJ tax and mostly all that shyt is profit on top of him being in the top tax bracket, that shyt ain't go be no 20%. The taxes from his state alone will eat a good portion. Taxes are pretty much the reason I decided to move to Puerto Rico, I can legally avoid taxes on capital gains, If it was a reasonable rate on short term id stay my as in mainland U.S.
it actually depends on your tax bracket and income and it’s something like 30%, it depends on if it’s a short or long hold, too though.
He is top income bracket, on gamestop. He made all that profit and sold this years. A lot of new investors are about to get wrecked.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Short term capital gains plus NJ tax and mostly all that shyt is profit on top of him being in the top tax bracket, that shyt ain't go be no 20%. The taxes from his state alone will eat a good portion. Taxes are pretty much the reason I decided to move to Puerto Rico, I can legally avoid taxes on capital gains, If it was a reasonable rate on short term id stay my as in mainland U.S.

He is top income bracket, on gamestop. He made all that profit and sold this years. A lot of new investors are about to get wrecked.

oh okay, then yeah.. he’s looking at 30% capital gains tax just for federal lol

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Bitcoin is rising right now, i keep telling myself to wait till it drops back down to under $50,000 but imma be mad if this is the run that goes to $100,000 and I dont buy shyt.
No one knows what BTC will do in the short term. Like all the traders who were calling for 38-40k for the past few weeks. Just DCA.

When BTC is 1 million plus in a few years are you really going to care whether you bought in at 49k or 54k?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

That's interesting. Will have to look into that.

Do you even speak Spanish? :russ: Mess around and go to some random country with no idea what's going on. :mjlol:

Nu hasn’t moved one cent all day

All day? Don't know if it's even moved since I purchased it. :francis:.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's interesting. Will have to look into that.

Do you even speak Spanish? :russ: Mess around and go to some random country with no idea what's going on. :mjlol:

All day? Don't know if it's even moved since I purchased it. :francis:.
Look up act 60 Puerto Rico a shyt ton of crypto millionaire have already moved there, [ ex. Logan Paul]. I already have crypto friends living there and been a shyt ton of times. Most Puerto Ricans speak decent English and I know multiple people living there that speak no Spanish. I was overseas with the Navy so I can speak conversational level Spanish but I could get by even if I didn't. This is probably the only ways to get out of paying taxes on capital gains while still retaining your U.S citizenship.

Last edited: