1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
how and why is transferring from gdax to binance free? ive trasnferred from coinbase to binance but how do you eve see the transfer fee?

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
You can avoid the fee by sending the money from coinbase to gdax first
I knw but GDAX been curving me these past 2 days so I had to settle for exodus n those crazy fees :to:

Ripple is the future brehs :blessed:
I'm so hyped of this, Def a legitimate longtime hold for me....transfered most of my litecoin into this, Copped total of $400 worth ...hopefully it stays under $1 till sunday tho :ufdup:

Last edited:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I got some money in Ripple and Stellar. Long term for me, though much more noise is being made in the Ripple world right now I believe that Stellar is going to make moves in the next year or so.

What’s the coin McAfee was hyping?

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
how and why is transferring from gdax to binance free? ive trasnferred from coinbase to binance but how do you eve see the transfer fee?
you should able to see it before you hit the send butten on your transaction to binance...I think it's at 15$ fee now...

Ripple has over 150+ Partnerships with Banks and Institutions - Ripple partnered with AMEX - Ripple escrowed 55 Billion Tokens - South Korea is Thinking About Banning Bitcoin (HINT: South Korea LOVES Ripple) - XRP Token Trials start Jan. 31st HINT: Utility Token... burns supply with transactions. TECHNICAL ASPECT: - 208 day consolidation period (longer consolidation, higher explosiveness) - Broke LONG term resistance finally - 7400% gain previously. (expect it again.) - First Fib Resistance puts us at $1. - $15 in 2.5 months is not out of the question!

full

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I knw but GDAX been curving me these past 2 days so I had to settle for exodus n those crazy fees :to:

I'm so hyped of this, Def a legitimate longtime hold for me....transfered most of my litecoin into this, Copped total of $400 worth ...hopefully it stays under $1 till sunday tho :ufdup:

When ripple moves onto coinbase it's OVER! :steviej::banderas:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I'm telling y'all... If you kicking yourself in the ass cuz you missed that Bitcoin wave , better jump on ripple now!!!! Just last week shyt was .20 cents a coin. Now we at .77 it's only gonna keep growing. There's so many people trying to get ahead and not miss out on this next wave. It's now or never brehs.. 2018 gonna be a good year if you do.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm telling y'all... If you kicking yourself in the ass cuz you missed that Bitcoin wave , better jump on ripple now!!!! Just last week shyt was .20 cents a coin. Now we at .77 it's only gonna keep growing. There's so many people trying to get ahead and not miss out on this next wave. It's now or never brehs.. 2018 gonna be a good year if you do.
I’m trying to join the party but these damn verification waiting killing me :noah: