1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Im pretty close to 1000 link coins, bought most at $3.70, but fukk, man I might just buy more. It’s really making waves.
i said fukk bitcoin and just went high on link based on yall faith on this and it has paid off so far. like i was telling my boy last night, btc too high right now to make a profit. especially with one token. and look how big a difference a pop like this has. yet with 1 btc a few dollar gain wouldve been nothing. btc aint worth it unless its a few like 5 or more plus these alts look like they actually making moves and building shyt like on the blockchain and whatnot. dont know what btc doing.

This is terrifying actually, I have no short stops set nor do I know how to do it and link blowing up like this means the drop ( when it happens) probably gonna be nasty. I need to learn how to read charts and things :mjlol:

:mjcry:

jYhNHHK.png

You see that light green thing going across the screen? thats an ichimoku cloud. once a candle crosses it and closes above it thats a good sign for a bullish pattern. look at how high the green candle we're on is above the blue and red line. as long as the blue line is above the red line then thats good for it to go up. even the MACD indicator on the bottom of the screen looks good. plus look at the bars going up along the screen right in the middle. thats the volume. yesterdays volume was crazy high. days run from 8pm to 8pm est. the only day with higher volume was a few days before that. i think we on a good path right now. both those indicators look good and i'm no expert. on the bottom it shows when the blue line crossed over the red one on the 22nd and thats when it started going on that run above $5. I got a stop set at $6.50 for it but its safe to say that likely will go up these next few weeks. just keep raising it as profits keep hitting.

Daps
i said fukk bitcoin and just went high on link based on yall faith on this and it has paid off so far. like i was telling my boy last night, btc too high right now to make a profit. especially with one token. and look how big a difference a pop like this has. yet with 1 btc a few dollar gain wouldve been nothing. btc aint worth it unless its a few like 5 or more plus these alts look like they actually making moves and building shyt like on the blockchain and whatnot. dont know what btc doing.

jYhNHHK.png

You see that light green thing going across the screen? thats an ichimoku cloud. once a candle crosses it and closes above it thats a good sign for a bullish pattern. look at how high the green candle we're on is above the blue and red line. as long as the blue line is above the red line then thats good for it to go up. even the MACD indicator on the bottom of the screen looks good. plus look at the bars going up along the screen right in the middle. thats the volume. yesterdays volume was crazy high. days run from 8pm to 8pm est. the only day with higher volume was a few days before that. i think we on a good path right now. both those indicators look good and i'm no expert. on the bottom it shows when the blue line crossed over the red one on the 22nd and thats when it started going on that run above $5. I got a stop set at $6.50 for it but its safe to say that likely will go up these next few weeks. just keep raising it as profits keep hitting.

:wow: I gotta hold onto hopes that xrp will moon one day. My heaviest bag.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:wow: I gotta hold onto hopes that xrp will moon one day. My heaviest bag.
Thats hovering inside the ichimoku cloud right now. could really break out if it reaches .21. got potential and lots of volume. plus a much higher market cap than link but thats also due to it being so cheap compared to it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@mannyrs13 how you feel about oxt breh? Every time I feel committed to stacking a bag I get cold feet.

looks low still. might do something but right now way below the cloud and haven't really heard much about what they do. not sure what they have planned coming out in the future. heres a tweet i seen on some stuff this month.