1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Did you know that LINK is targeting ISDA and already has a working relationship with SWIFT? The derivatives association is worth $1.4 quadrillion, and they want to integrate smartcontracts, what’s the name of the company that owns and provides chainlink? Smartcontract.com, the 1st thing that pops up in google search. The top is probably in the $10,000 range, after years of adoption and staking..sounds crazy now, the play has been made..its coming hard and fast. Pause.

I will not complain one bit if that comes to fruition! :datazz:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here comes the dump :francis:

let’s see how far LINK falls.

ya I hate this constant see-saw shyt the industry has been on these last couple years...great for “day traders” tho...no new “floors” are being established...gains are completely wiped out if you don’t cash out fast smh

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ya I hate this constant see-saw shyt the industry has been on these last couple years...great for “day traders” tho...no new “floors” are being established...gains are completely wiped out if you don’t cash out fast smh
I've become immune to it. Pretty much every8said there would be a correction before It reaches $10

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This Atom coin been good so far. Got it at 3.15 and its like at 3.75 now. Only have about 311 shares but hopefully it has more potential. Chart indicator looks good and its had 7 consecutive green days. Plus I found this:

Crypto News, Pricing, and Research.

Looks like thats happening on the 27th and then a mainnet release hopefully later this year. Hopefully it hits $5 before the 27th.

Cosmos Network - Internet of Blockchains

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where do you all trade/buy alt coins that's not binance or coin base?

I need a market that I can easily add and withdraw money, trade and sell alt coins?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Done sold 125 of my 500 LINK play stack to get more ATOM. shyt already reaching $4 and likely to close above it at end of day. :wow: Its been helping me with Link recent struggles. Hopefully it can gain some momentum and shoot up also. Hopefully all our coins get us lots of profit.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Where do you all trade/buy alt coins that's not binance or coin base?

I need a market that I can easily add and withdraw money, trade and sell alt coins?
I use the exodus wallet alot, it's fee heavy tho but idc cause it's convenient as all hell and had a very very nice variety of coins on there.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Link at $7

:ohhh:

y’all think it can hit $20?
Hopefully we maintain some consistency and it reaches that by end of the year. All depends on what they do with it and all this other crypto. The potential is there but needs more mainstream exposure and real world usage than it already has. Dollar is still king but thats lowering in value so who knows how long before crypto can possibly overtake it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The volume is ridiculous on it today and the day just started like an hour ago. Already posting higher gains than the 3 day run it had on Monday thru Wednesday. Its way above some chart indicators. Plus the trading week just started so more investors available now too. Friday and Saturday looked to have minimal price movement. Great chance of closing the day above $7. Wouldn't be surprised if we reach 8 by Wednesday evening or sooner.