1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Crispy

Cookie
Daps
Reppin
#GMB OG
what youtube crypto channels yall fuking with ?

i've been listening to this one in the car because he goes over the main coin prices and i don't want to wreck my shyt looking at my phone

i haven't taken any of his advice its just more of a general market talk:hubie:

coli's own ain't posted a new vid in a minute

:feedme:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
what youtube crypto channels yall fuking with ?

i've been listening to this one in the car because he goes over the main coin prices and i don't want to wreck my shyt looking at my phone

i haven't taken any of his advice its just more of a general market talk:hubie:

coli's own ain't posted a new vid in a minute

:feedme:

Everything from this channel is solid for everyone who should be trading

Crypto Cred

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Zilliqa still going :wow:

1) Being married makes it really difficult to be on here with guys like you having Avis like that. :picard:

2) I sold Zil at 5 cents. Only just bought some more yesterday at 12. :francis:. Im gonna just keep adding from now on. Its moving so fast.

3) Ontology and Aeternity I have been waiting for a dip . :mjlol: Its just a matter of time before I cave and start stacking.......them things are mooning.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
1) Being married makes it really difficult to be on here with guys like you having Avis like that. :picard:

2) I sold Zil at 5 cents. Only just bought some more yesterday at 12. :francis:. Im gonna just keep adding from now on. Its moving so fast.

3) Ontology and Aeternity I have been waiting for a dip . :mjlol: Its just a matter of time before I cave and start stacking.......them things are mooning.
Zilliqa is one of the few coins in my portfolio that I’m really on some “hold” shyt.