1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Sold my Tron at 10 to break even. Gonna buy back in on the next dip(s) for that MainNet pump :smugdraper:

Doubled my investment on the Verge/PH news too.

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
Am I the only one who is paranoid of these airdrops? I use separate email addresses and wallets from my main stuff because a lot of it just screams "scam".

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nall not really but it’s only 118 holla at me

What are you looking for?

Edit: @Leasy
Swing for the fences, highest risk, wait a while it could 100x or you could lose your 118:
EXRNchain: only a 3 man team of devs but they're hiring now, it's got some twitter buzz, 10 mil cap so a lot of room to grow, super high supply so 118 will get you over 1 million @ORDER_66
:lolbron:

Less risky:
TKY: it's a NEO token, has been going sideways with no pump yet since the market recovered, has government contracts, undervalued, shilled to death on twitter

OCN: Tron affiliated with the same hype and fukkery, #1 in volume on Kucoin, market cap only 50m

FOTA: has yet to pump, team is official (Yale grads, Microsoft/Alibaba/Nokia/Huawei experience), partners with NEO and QTUM, market cap inly 27 mil

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Sold my Tron at 10 to break even. Gonna buy back in on the next dip(s) for that MainNet pump :smugdraper:

Doubled my investment on the Verge/PH news too.

Highly doubt we getting much more of a Tron dip breh

My dumbass been watching it since it was .028 coulda easily scooped like 35k for a stack :snoop:

So nobody fukkin with ADA?

What about xby? It's still at .08 ish might be worth scooping if it hit a couple dollars

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Swing for the fences, highest risk, wait a while it could 100x or you could lose your 118:
EXRNchain: only a 3 man team of devs but they're hiring now, it's got some twitter buzz, 10 mil cap so a lot of room to grow, super high supply so 118 will get you over 1 million @ORDER_66

Less risky:
TKY: it's a NEO token, has been going sideways with no pump yet since the market recovered, has government contracts, undervalued, shilled to death on twitter

OCN: Tron affiliated with the same hype and fukkery, #1 in volume on Kucoin, market cap only 50m

FOTA: has yet to pump, team is official (Yale grads, Microsoft/Alibaba/Nokia/Huawei experience), partners with NEO and QTUM, market cap inly 27 mil

Yo where do you typically go for your info on coins, especially news about new coins outside the top 50-100 or whatever?

I'm trying to build a habit of researching a couple hours daily or at the very least weekly where I can find out about new coins or even new developments with the popular coins, but still try to avoid random shytcoin shilling as much as possible

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
So nobody fukkin with ADA?

I have some Cardano also. Sold some recently when it hit .36. In hindsight should have held all of it since it looks like it isn't gonna dip again for a little while but it's hard not to take some profits when you open that portfolio and see you're up x2.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I sold all my airswap that I got during the ico and been buying tron and Verge. I'm trying to diversify outside of my main holdings in Chainlink and wanchain.

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Less risky:

What exchange is each coin on?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What exchange is each coin on?

EXRN is on Idex. The others are on Kucoin.

A more solid pick is ZCO on Idex. Likely a lock for a top 100 coin and eventually top 50. It hasn't dipped at all but is only around .14.