1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I posted my links which all support that they are seeing people sell due to taxes and you post a link of graph that means nothing.
This doesn't make sense. The market would not dip by 80% just because IRS sent out a couple letters in the mail. US does not even make up half of the market. Asia is more than 50% of the market. And there was a lot happening there completely unrelated to American taxes

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
another thing i stated was that the ICO game was basically destroyed compared to what it was even a year ago. Many of you laughed and called bullshyt. POsting erraneous ROIs on ICOs

meanwhile

"Vaporware" ICO Tokens are Already Trading Below Their Offering Price

of course you will all bark "but it's different for legimitate ones" - if you have that crystal ball please share it

Who expected ICOs to have a 75-80% success rate? :ld: And trading below ICO price right now doesn't mean too much, some of these ICOs offer large bonuses, we got one in the chat that gave 85% in the private presale, the public will only get 15-30%.

I'm in several icos right now, I'll let you know how they do after they launch, if I bat .500 or .600 on them I'm gonna be happy though :yeshrug:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Who expected ICOs to have a 75-80% success rate? :ld: And trading below ICO price right now doesn't mean too much, some of these ICOs offer large bonuses, we got one in the chat that gave 85% in the private presale, the public will only get 15-30%.

I'm in several icos right now, I'll let you know how they do after they launch, if I bat .500 or .600 on them I'm gonna be happy though :yeshrug:
how do ICOs work exactly?
you invest some USD and are issued a crypto currency?
lets say u put in some USD and get ur crypto currency and want to exchange it back for USD later...where would u do that
what account platform do u hold ur crypto on until ur ready to sell it?
what determines the value of the crypto ur given in the ICO?

if youre issued Alien coin in an ICO, where do u find people who are willing to buy it back from u? the coin issuing company?

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps

explain what you mean by large bonus?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

Chat link?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
how do ICOs work exactly?
you invest some USD and are issued a crypto currency?
lets say u put in some USD and get ur crypto currency and want to exchange it back for USD later...where would u do that
what account platform do u hold ur crypto on until ur ready to sell it?
what determines the value of the crypto ur given in the ICO?

if youre issued Alien coin in an ICO, where do u find people who are willing to buy it back from u? the coin issuing company?

You send them ETH/NEO for a certain amount of coins, then you generally get a bonus, if you're in a private sale you get larger bonuses which is really the best way to make money. Some icos like Credits allowed you to use straight up cash from your debit or credit card also, but that was a rare case and most icos also don't allow Americans to participate. You'd trade the coins on an exchange for BTC (Or XRP) and sell that back to an exchange that has the USD pairing, I like using XRP + Bitstamp since XRP is much faster transfering that BTC.

If it's an ERC20 coin you hold it in Myetherwalllet and can start selling them on Idex.market basically the day the tokens are released to you.

explain what you mean by large bonus?

You buy 1000 coins for 1 eth, current rate of eth means that's about .54 for the coins, but he Ico is giving you another 500 coins because you're in a private sale and they're giving a 50% bonus to the people participating in the pool. Private sales are where people make money, if you're waiting for the crowdsale you've already missed out cause a lot of Icos aren't even making it to the public sale anymore, they're hitting their hardcaps in private sales now (ala Nucleus Vision)

Chat link?

I think @Houston911 has to give you a link, or you can say your Telegram name and I'll search for you and add you.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Have any of you bought anything in the real world in the last year with Bitcoin or any other crypto currency?
Not. Yet
It’s this one store in New York that sells vintage cameras that accepts it tho. Most crypto tokens are used like shares in their perspective company for now while they make a product, it’s not all strictly currency

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Enter.

I'm just going to drop this here.

Don't sleep on Icon aka ICX

Solid fundamentals, roadmap, team and project.
Yet to be on many exchanges..token swap, and ICO's to be released on it

Look at who buys what using what in the market tab of MOST top coins on coinmarketcap...

The majority of volume is all...KRW....and then look at where Icon originates from...

Icon is going to be ridiculous once this bull run starts up again and it gets added to those exchanges..

Exit.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
This doesn't make sense. The market would not dip by 80% just because IRS sent out a couple letters in the mail. US does not even make up half of the market. Asia is more than 50% of the market. And there was a lot happening there completely unrelated to American taxes

lol, you think the Asian market is what caused the price to rise in November and December

LMFAO!!!!! You're naive as fukk.

*I just came off south beach and been drinking caprahinas all night so pardon any vulgarities*