The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
6281628847177728.png

I just bought some $DOPE :mjlol:

Dopecoin Gold

I swear if this shyt blasts off with all the legal and medicinal weed states out here... :russ: I'm gon' eat!!!

Man they got coins for everything.... :deadman:

Cryptopia

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
ETH is by far the safest coin to invest in. You can make a lot of money one day, lose a lot the next. But it will always pump and if you time it just right, you can profit week by week

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Brehs, I'm new to this, but know the basic in and outs. This Indian dude at my job keep telling me to buy into litecoin. I thought litecoin was dead? Is it still profitable?
:feedme:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Brehs, I'm new to this, but know the basic in and outs. This Indian dude at my job keep telling me to buy into litecoin. I thought litecoin was dead? Is it still profitable?
:feedme:
If the owner of the coin sold All his coins and spreads fud on his own coin

why would you buy?

Put it to you like this, if I owned Acme Apple Co. And i sold ALL my shares in the company and said , “ dont be surprised if the price of each share goes from $300 to $3”

why would you buy?

Thats what the owner of litecoin did.
Now that you know this info, what are you prepared to do?

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps

why would you buy?

Put it to you like this, if I owned Acme Apple Co. And i sold ALL my shares in the company and said , “ dont be surprised if the price of each share goes from $300 to $3”

why would you buy?

Got you, makes sense. Didn't know all that. Good looking out on the info. Gonna look into something else

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Davor goes down

Breh I'm 20000 plus invested into bcc, there's a reason I didn't make that thread, no matter what you say, or advise that no one has ever lost money...aand I'll be pulling in 10k a month at the end if February, cats gonna scream scam till they blue in the face... Fukk em.. Stack your residuals, the referral money you seeking ur best served to create a youtube channel if that's what you after

aint seen this dude or @Pink_Freud since bitconnect went down, hope they didnt go to davor :wow:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

why would you buy?

why would you buy?

Lol I don’t think Charlie Lee is spreading fud to his own coin. He didn’t want to be associated with it shilling his own coin?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Lol I don’t think Charlie Lee is spreading fud to his own coin. He didn’t want to be associated with it shilling his own coin?
Breh based on your post history in here I won’t waste my time arguing with you

you can be the fool to believe everything Charlie tells you.