1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
$20,000 down to $6,000, but now it's up to $8,000.
That's way too volatile. Anyone who bought in around the $12,000 to $16,000 price lost their shirt. :russ:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m a heavy reader bro and ready to learn more, just point me in the right direction. What books/sources did you use to figure out how to read charts?
I'm familiar with all of the great technical analysis books, but to be honest breh, I have yet to read them. I plan to though just to take my learning to the next level. I'm no expert by any means. What I have done is learn little by little as I go. You can really learn a lot in a short amount of time. The key is to keep it simple imo. Too many people overcomplicate technical analysis lol. I would start by learning the lingo. You can do this at stockcharts.com. They have a good education section. Learn about candlestick charts, technical overlays, chart patterns. Yesterday's bounce was identifiable on a one minute chart. The volume came through like a freight train. I'll add more later.

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm familiar with all of the great technical analysis books, but to be honest breh, I have yet to read them. I plan to though just to take my learning to the next level. I'm no expert by any means. What I have done is learn little by little as I go. You can really learn a lot in a short amount of time. The key is to keep it simple imo. Too many people overcomplicate technical analysis lol. I would start by learning the lingo. You can do this at stockcharts.com. They have a good education section. Learn about candlestick charts, technical overlays, chart patterns. Yesterday's bounce was identifiable on a one minute chart. The volume came through like a freight train. I'll add more later.

Bet, about to start lookin into all this right now

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So how we looking today brehs my portfolio is green across the board... :mjgrin:Definitely gonna re-up with #Bytecoin and #Xby and pump more into the penny ones such as reddcoin and dentacoin... My shyt is crazy diverse... It's crazy how even the penny coins in large quantites is Killin it just sitting there gaining.
:banderas:

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
So how we looking today brehs my portfolio is green across the board... :mjgrin:Definitely gonna re-up with #Bytecoin and #Xby and pump more into the penny ones such as reddcoin and dentacoin... My shyt is crazy diverse... It's crazy how even the penny coins in large quantites is Killin it just sitting there gaining.
:banderas:

I think we could still see less than 7k, hoping for lift off, we just need one solid news story I think

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think we could still see less than 7k, hoping for lift off, we just need one solid news story I think

We getting there that meeting with the treasury was mad positive in Bitcoins favor just wish south Korea stop fukking around and just embrace the shyt...:francis:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Not sure if people will want in after a major drop.
Enough people realize they are witnessing the birth of a new globalized, decentralized and digital economy and know it's not going anywhere for that to happen. A major drop at this point would be temporary unless it was cracked down by every federal government on some tag team shyt. which isn't happening because people who run the government are in crypto too :mjgrin: