1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
When does this mainnet pop off? What kind of returns we looking at here for XBY??? :jbhmm:

I'm wondering too. Debating pumping more XBY while it's cheap but I'd also like to grab Stellar for the low low and I'ma wind up picking one or the other.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
To the brehs who talk about spreading their holdings..what's the point?

I've been monitoring Coinbase for a lil while and it seems whenever Btc is down eth and ltc are down.

If btc goes down everything goes down.
BTC dominance continues to shrink. So while the majority of your holdings should be BTC and ETH. It is better to spread out and try to find gems that will grow.

LTC sucks IMO

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
BTC dominance continues to shrink. So while the majority of your holdings should be BTC and ETH. It is better to spread out and try to find gems that will grow.

LTC sucks IMO
Ltc only nice when u tryna get from 1 exchange to the buy what u really wanna buy

I love btc dominance shrinking

We need another year like last years so that this can be the year of the altcoin X2

Folks need to ID which ALTs they think will grow from a sub 600 mil market cap to billions in market cap the fastest

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
This is why staking coins are beautiful

Free money even in a downturn :blessed:

This is where the Eca haters gotta buy if they wanna make money whenever the market goes down:lolbron:

Last edited: