[1/6/24] AEW Collision: FTR vs. House of Black, Eddie defends the Continental Classic belt

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
They won’t but stings last match should be a cinematic.

You could incorporate so many call backs and such and have fun with it, his last match should be a celebration not a “match”. He’s had plenty of those

Just my extremely biased opinion

not sure how they could pull it off but thats not a bad idea. would darby be best possible opponent? not sure who else may do him justice.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
They won’t but stings last match should be a cinematic.

You could incorporate so many call backs and such and have fun with it, his last match should be a celebration not a “match”. He’s had plenty of those

Just my extremely biased opinion
People didn't buy a ticket to watch Sting wrestle on an LED screen.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
So they didn't wanna at least build up to the title match and burn off a few weeks with a few promos back and forth? :beli:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So they didn't wanna at least build up to the title match and burn off a few weeks with a few promos back and forth? :beli:
I'm not sure why the first defense wasn't against someone he lost to in the C2. But but bu...stories

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
He could easily appear before the live crowd

Start cinematic and move the fight to “real life” in the arena like they did with undertaker and mankind in the boiler room Brawl.
Yeah that also happened at Stadium Stampede 2.