1/29/19 SmackDown Live: The Empress’ next challenger; Nation of Veganism; The Man’s RR Fallout

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LtGjcko.gif

xXVFkrr.gif

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Same, outside of WWE programming I don't think I've seen it advertised anywhere and I for sure ain't heard no one but wrestling fans even acknowledge it exists lol

If they know it's gonna flop then they might as well not advertise :yeshrug:. Most films end up losing money because of over marketing.

Last edited:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
That nikka is way more annoying than Cole. Cole is just there at this point. He's robot status. There's nothing about him that's really that unbearable.

Cole is like half the reason I hated reigns. Every time he shouted “da big dawg” I wanted to strangle him. :hhh:

He’s always the one that tries to get these terrible nicknames and catchphrases over. Not entirely his fault but it’s still annoying. :russ:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Cole is like half the reason I hated reigns. Every time he shouted “da big dawg” I wanted to strangle him. :hhh:

He’s always the one that tries to get these terrible nicknames and catchphrases over. Not entirely his fault but it’s still annoying. :russ:

But that's literally the only thing he does that is annoying. I tune that shyt out at this point.

Take that away and he's not even that bad.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410

I always hated his getting moves wrong and using literally for things that were meant figuratively, they didn't literally get decapitated by that clothesline Cole