[1/27/24] WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2024 Official Thread - LIVE from Tropicana Field!

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Oh ok. I ended up getting some upper deck section, like third base side I think. Good thing it's a dome so there likely won't be no big setup around the ring blocking views like mania. Figured upper deck won't be too bad. Gotta save for mania anyways. Plus figure out hotel accommodations to both.
I was gonna do Mania and probably will do 41 if it’s on the east coast, but my wife talked me into a week at Disney that same week…

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I think they were looking for something with a dome because of the time of year. That’s my only reasoning behind it…

Makes sense. That stadium is probably the second or third shyttiest in all of major US sports (behind the Oakland A's stadium and Washington Commanders stadium). The Rays are getting a new ballpark in the next 5 years or so, I think.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The mania at raymond james was ok but that rain def hurt things a bit. Not sure what weather in the area is like around late January tho compared to early April. I went to a rays game ball in the summer, when Raw was at Amelie. Had gone to a game around mania 37 but didn't get to experience much of the stadium, guess this time I was alone vs being with friends, so that could make different experiences. Stadium wasn't that bad but could be better. Of course I haven't been to many to compare. Did go to the pirates one after and that one was really nice. That new Tampa stadium looks nice from the renderings I seen. Hopefully it comes out good. I think they tend to use football stadiums for mania and summer slam. Cuz when I went to Houston for a rumble that was at the Astros stadium. I think they went another year to the diamondbacks so the baseball theme is common with the rumble. Not many have roofs tho. I think just the southern ones mostly. I think the twins have a dome too. So that limits lot of them for the rumble especially if a severe cold weather city.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Punk winning

After last night, I think you're right. It's one more obstacle in front of Cody. Cody thinks he's setup to win the Royal Rumble. It comes down to Punk and Cody. Punk wins and naturally goes after Seth Rollins. Cody sulks. Cody eventually finds another way to go after Roman. Maybe by winning the Elimination Chamber match.