[1/27/224] AEW Collision: Escape the Cage - House of Black vs. FTGarcia; Danielson vs. Blue Justice Yuji Nagata; Serena Deeb Returns

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

The whole time Moxley was talking, the look on Cesaro's face read "I could've been a surprise Rumble entrant instead of standing next to this musty goofball".
Also, Claudio has been around for 20 years, he should get a shot at the AEW title. I don't think he's challenged for a singles world title since he faced the Tribal Chief. Creh deserves a title shot.
One last thing, it really disturbs my beautiful Black soul (and pisses off the Ancestors) to see Moxley, of all people, wearing that nice Jesse Owens hoodie. For some reason, I don't think Moxley would necessarily be a Jesse Owens guy.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Interesting convo. I'm sure the parts about pronouns and gender fluidity really resonated with some people.

"Some people" =
Kenny Omega GIF - Kenny Omega Cute GIFs

Trips

Superstar
Daps
The whole time Moxley was talking, the look on Cesaro's face read "I could've been a surprise Rumble entrant instead of standing next to this musty goofball".
Also, Claudio has been around for 20 years, he should get a shot at the AEW title. I don't think he's challenged for a singles world title since he faced the Tribal Chief. Creh deserves a title shot.
One last thing, it really disturbs my beautiful Black soul (and pisses off the Ancestors) to see Moxley, of all people, wearing that nice Jesse Owens hoodie. For some reason, I don't think Moxley would necessarily be a Jesse Owens guy.
I guess it depends on how you value the ROH belt. Cause I feel Claudio held it twice before dropping it last to Eddie.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I guess it depends on how you value the ROH belt. Cause I feel Claudio held it twice before dropping it last to Eddie.
He did. But the current version of the ROH title isn't on the same standing as the AEW title, which is why Samoa Joe chose to skip past Irish Eddie's musty belt & challenge for the AEW world title. IMO, the ROH belt's importance vanished when Sinclair sold the company. It's a paperweight now.
What I was saying is that Claudio has been there all that time without receiving a shot at the big belt.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
:what:This has to be the stupidest shyt I ever heard

HOB never do jobs:dahell:

There’re basically jobbers now somebody’s in there feeling's
I feel Buddy always jobs
I think Brody is protected but he's taken falls
I can't remember the last time I saw Black take a fall
Hell Julia is more protected than she deserves to be.

So I get what he's saying about HoB not doing jobs in the grand scheme of things.

And he's also right that of the members in the HoB, Julia and Brody are most likely to be AEW through and through. Buddy and Black are definitely gone when they have the chance.

Note I haven't watched this episode yet cause of the Rumble... but assume HoB won.