[1/25/2023] AEW Dynamite: MARK BRISCOE x Lethal on Jay Briscoe’s birthday, WBD Clears a Jay Briscoe memorial and Mark wrestling on AEW ongoing forward

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
People have never run a business before. WB had to gauge the temperature from the gay community.. just as Vince gauged the temperature from the 'me too' movement before sliding into the office.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
People have never run a business before. WB had to gauge the temperature from the gay community.. just as Vince gauged the temperature from the 'me too' movement before sliding into the office.
Or, you know, they coulda did that when he was alive. Don’t cape for these corporations. :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Or, you know, they coulda did that when he was alive. Don’t cape for these corporations. :hhh:

yeah i'm sure a large corportation is gonna spend an ample amount of time scouting indy wrestlers. What reality do u live in?

1. "we heard about anti-gay tweets" Done. Over.

2. Tony: "can we do a memorial?"

3. WB: " :patrice: ... there's those tweets tho...let us see how people feel"

4: WB: " alright go head.. people seem to not care about the tweets."

That's how the world operates.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Based on all the reporting since AEW's existence, it seems that it was one executive holding things up with the Briscoes for 3+ years. Which is remarkable that a) an executive in that level of a position would even know about the Briscoes and 6+ year old tweets to begin with, and b) sad that this person couldn't read the room and see dude obviously changed with the times since then (actually think he apologized right afterwards IIRC).