[1/25/2023] AEW Dynamite: MARK BRISCOE x Lethal on Jay Briscoe’s birthday, WBD Clears a Jay Briscoe memorial and Mark wrestling on AEW ongoing forward

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I’m not necessarily surprised (maybe a little) but only like a week after his death was a hell of a lot sooner than I expected. Hopefully it will be a good escape for him once that bell rings.
Yeah, that’s what I meant. I’m sure he was gonna still wrestle later on, but this early is surprising.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, that’s what I meant. I’m sure he was gonna still wrestle later on, but this early is surprising.
Seems like he’s made peace with it:

“I called Mark just about a half hour ago and we talked. I told him the community cares about him and we wanted to make sure he was alright and if there was anything we could. He answered the phone, just the most chipper I've ever heard him. That's an upbeat family in this time of tragedy. The one thing that stuck out to me, he said, 'I can't imagine going through this not being a believer.' He realizes that our time here on Earth is a small glimpse in existence. He realizes that we're going to see him again and he's hoping to use that as a tool to motivate people to get into heaven with us. Use Jamin's untimely death as a witness almost to get people into heaven with him. He sent a text that says, 'GOD IS ON THE THRONE. That's all I got bro.' The man has been through a lot and he still has his faith. He's going to carry on the Pugh and Briscoe name proudly.”